What's new

Bitter truth about Pak floods

The problem with the awam right here folks. When the awam gets angry; they be like, drop a bomb on us, i'll burn my ricksha, motorcycle, burn my self infront of the parliament bla bla.

Like BC go to the fuggin Jati Umra or whatever and burn that down for crying out loud.

Please allow me to rephrase that: they were busy creating a situation over Kashmir that was and is used to create a security state where the military rules over all. Mission accomplished.

Aren't I the hated Captain Blunt here: truth hurts. :D
Bitterest pill out there. Worse than those acidic almonds in shahi meva lmao.

@Ssan

You are more often than not wrong

Can you name some instances where @VCheng sahib has been wrong?

Regards
for one defeding every act of terrorist amrikay he considers amrikay to be the most righteous pussy defender in the world!

Give me some popcorn...
fauji inc keh corn khaa loo! hara khori digest karnay may help karta hai!

The punjab is a desert, turned into an agricultural powerhouse by canal system and dams.

You live by the rivers and die by it, ask sindh and Rajasthan. All of these videos pf people dying and buildings swept away is because of greed to grab more land.
Want to solve it, take a look at China's sorrow river and yangtze, it took monumental dams to stop those.
Do something rather blame your best natural assets the rivers.

i think this issue with the gov..

What Manu-mania?! Does not ring a bell.

Also, how do you know that India has not had back channel talks with Pakistan about flood relief? How can you be sure that India has not made a public offer for help because that will create a political problem for the administration in power? You have not comprehended my view in the matter and have jumped to the presumptuous conclusion that I think India should not help with flood relief. :what:
I get it.

How can we - I - be sure that our present narcissistic, publicity and image hungry, headline seeking government that has tormented its citizens for nine years at the centre has not done all the things that a virtuous government should have done? How can we be sure that they are not working tirelessly behind the scenes to reverse whatever they are doing in the public eye? Are they not merely innocent, but even shining examples of public service, precisely because they have covered their true intentions and nature behind a mask of remorseless pursuit of a partisan, divisive, hate-permeated agenda?

I get it.

How can we - I - be sure that our present narcissistic, publicity and image hungry, headline seeking government that has tormented its citizens for nine years at the centre has not done all the things that a virtuous government should have done? How can we be sure that they are not working tirelessly behind the scenes to reverse whatever they are doing in the public eye? Are they not merely innocent, but even shining examples of public service, precisely because they have covered their true intentions and nature behind a mask of remorseless pursuit of a partisan, divisive, hate-permeated agenda?
You - we - cannot be sure of anything. That is my point.

If India had come forward to help openly, then Pakistan would have been made to look arrogant for refusing India's aid. This is a reasonable speculation :pop:

I get it.

We tend to throw many things on govt, there is a role of public too

We tend to throw many things on govt, there is a role of public too
True, but I believe, left to themselves, major segments of Indian citizenry might have reacted generously to suggestions that they help out as private citizens.

It has to be admitted that speculative alternative history runs in all directions at once.

True, but I believe, left to themselves, major segments of Indian citizenry might have reacted generously to suggestions that they help out as private citizens.

It has to be admitted that speculative alternative history runs in all directions at once.
Its a bit off topic, but since there are germs protruding on this thread regarding humanity, how well does the Indian public think of Iqbal the poet ?

Back
Top Bottom