What's new

Bitcoin is created by USA NSA/CIA?

If a private person create a note and trade goods using this note as a medium of exchange, he will be prosecuted by government. But if this note is created electronically (Bitcoin), then it is legal in most countries.

It is obvious that a major portion of world elites is in favor of such incredulous usurpation of government pejorative of money creation.

What is the omnipotent power that influence sovereign governments to forgo their rights of monopolizing minting?
Uh, no. That is literally not how this works. Bitcoin is like a token you get at an amusement park, or an arcade, it has no real value, other than what people give it. Bitcoin is completely speculation based.

Also, this has nothing to do with CIA/NSA, stop peddling bullshit. Bitcoin was first and mainly used for illegal activity, and elites are AGAINST its use, because it has no real value in the end, other than what people give it. If the CIA/NSA made this, than they're doing a shit job, because there is a very limited supply of bitcoin, and idiots are buying this shit up, because they don't understand that bitcoin's real value is at 0.

There are also multitudes of other cryptocurrencies out there, such as etherium. You can literally create your own at home, if you know how to. Though, world governments are already starting to crack down on it, due to the issues such currencies have, as such we're seeing the currency start to be regulated, and taxed.

On a side note, I mined a few Bitcoins when the craze first started, I sold them when the price was around $8000, and made a pretty penny, but ended up using that money to pay off student debts that I had (big mistake, as I should have used that money to start my own business earlier).

It is still not usable in our country and Afghanistan,it will may be take a decade before Eduacted guys would be jumping in crime world and doing that.
Bitcoin may not be used in Pakistan per say, but I wouldn't dismiss it being used by Pakistani criminals to buy and sell goods online, to other nations that DO use the cryptocurrency. It was originally picked up and used by criminal groups around the world, mainly Europe, North America, and Japan, when it first appeared. It was most notably used by the illegal substance selling hidden website called silkroad, despite the fact that its trade value was in the pennies back then.

I have no doubt that a lot of the smarter, more tech savy criminal enterprises within Pakistan use cryptocurrencies, and even if they don't, like you suggested, it's only a matter of time until they do.

Back
Top Bottom