What's new

Bitcoin is created by USA NSA/CIA?

Yingluck

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
If a private person create a note and trade goods using this note as a medium of exchange, he will be prosecuted by government. But if this note is created electronically (Bitcoin), then it is legal in most countries.

It is obvious that a major portion of world elites is in favor of such incredulous usurpation of government pejorative of money creation.

What is the omnipotent power that influence sovereign governments to forgo their rights of monopolizing minting?

What kind of complex english is this omnipotent , monolpolizing minting pejroative incredulous usurpation
hahahahahahahahahahaha atleast u have the courage to ask i was a bit shy to ask

Satoshi Nakamoto (Alias may be) really sounds American, says president Donten Trumputo :coffee:

This was created by the Americans to destroy Chinese economy as, most of the Coins are in a way owned by the Chinese. :crazy:

Satoshi Nakamoto (Alias may be) really sounds American, says president Donten Trumputo :coffee:

This was created by the Americans to destroy Chinese economy as, most of the Coins are in a way owned by the Chinese. :crazy:

I thought the Chinese had created Bitcoin to kill off the dollar, or maybe was it Russia? This all too confusing. Can PDF please make up its mind? :D

I thought the Chinese had created Bitcoin to kill off the dollar, or maybe was it Russia? This all too confusing. Can PDF please make up its mind? :D
Me too. But, why would they destroy more than $3 Trillions of dollars? Same with Russians.

Probably, a guy just invented something bigger than himself. And everything changes.

Me too. But, why would they destroy more than $3 Trillions of dollars? Same with Russians.

Probably, a guy just invented something bigger than himself. And everything changes.

Like I said, it is all too confusing. Things will be much clearer once the dollar dies.

If many threads here are anything to go by, it could happen by next week!
Dollar is in rotation and is widely accepted,any body having iota about world ecnomics would agree with the fact that,no body even chinese don't share views of these PDF guys.

Dollar is in rotation and is widely accepted,any body having iota about world ecnomics would agree with the fact that,no body even chinese don't share views of these PDF guys.

The Chinese Yuan is the dominant and ascendant currency, going by many threads here. The dollar, just like USA, is dead and dying.

I feel bit coin could now be a new substitute for hawala hundi networks to aid terror financing

The Chinese Yuan is the dominant and ascendant currency, going by many threads here. The dollar, just like USA, is dead and dying.
Yuan nodoubt is very Powerful but it lacks the Political backing which $ has,Yuan can't replace $ in near future even 10 PLAN AC's are roaming in world oceans.Dollar is simply too much embeded in world ecnomics.Though if half of world stands behind China including major econmies,then may be a result can be yielded,otherwise a big NO.
I feel bit coin could now be a new substitute for hawala hundi networks to aid terror financing
It is still not usable in our country and Afghanistan,it will may be take a decade before Eduacted guys would be jumping in crime world and doing that.

Back
Top Bottom