What's new

Bir Çocuk Sevdim - Turkish drama

Nope, çocuk can be used for a child and an adult at the same time. Şu çocuk cok yakışıklı would mean "thay guy's very handsome". Hell, I'm 36 and ladies still use that word for me LOL
What does it mean in this drama serie,did you ever watch it?

What does it mean in this drama serie,did you ever watch it?

No. I don't watch tv. But if I'm not mistaken there's a song of the same name by sezen aksu. So I can guess it's a drama about how people change, how surroundings change, some love from older days bla bla

Edit. It's almost 7am, I'm sleepy so I didn't answer your question. Most probably in this context it means I loved a boy. That may refer to someone he/she loved in the past and that someone has changed since then. Of course I'm writing this based purely on sezen aksu's song.

Last edited:
@airmarshal

It says Season Final, so I guess it was not intended to be the last episode, but they probably couldn't continue it for some reason.

I saw that in Urdu its ok but then I Discovered this new drama it was better than others I had seen but it just ended abruptly anyone know what is going on since we are discussing drama series here??:undecided:

I saw that in Urdu its ok but then I Discovered this new drama it was better than others I had seen but it just ended abruptly anyone know what is going on since we are discussing drama series here??:undecided:

This is also cancelled because of low ratings.

Her Sevda Bir Veda dizisi final yapıyor! - TG

This cancellation things is common in Turkish TVs. Lots of new dramas starts in with new season and they get eliminated one by one for not getting enough ratings.

Also Survivor started a few weeks ago (or days). It tops ratings with for 3 days straight and eliminates most of the dramas which are airing within same time.

This is also cancelled because of low ratings.

This cancellation things is common in Turkish TVs. Lots of new dramas starts in with new season and they get eliminated one by one for not getting enough ratings.

Also Survivor started a few weeks ago (or days). It tops ratings with for 3 days straight and eliminates most of the dramas which are airing within same time.

Damn!! Turkish tv is quite cut throat I don't usually get hooked on tv shows but this one got me interested and now it is canned after 4 episodes. any alternatives to this?

Damn!! Turkish tv is quite cut throat I don't usually get hooked on tv shows but this one got me interested and now it is canned after 4 episodes. any alternatives to this?

I don't watch soap operas. :)

Maybe some others can help..... but i doubt. :undecided:

Just curious. Are there respect words in Turkish?

In English, when we address someone, we say 'You'. It does not matter the age, relation of that person. In Urdu, we have Aap ('You' for a person of respect, older than you, or higher in rank), tum (for a person your age or you are frank with) or tuu (for a friend or someone you are very casual with).

Are there equal words in Turkish? :)

Back
Top Bottom