What's new

Bipartisan House resolution condemns Chinese government over handling of coronavirus response

That's pretty much all American politicians are good for. DRAMA. Fucking shitheads all of them.

There's also a conspiracy theory going around that Covid-19 originated in the US and was already in wide circulation. The theory goes that the US govt. and the CDC was already aware of this and prevented mass testing in order to keep American confirmed cases artificially low until the spread of Covid-19 skyrocketed elsewhere so as to not draw attention to the fact that the US was already the original and largest pool of coronavirus infection.
So, Xi is so naive, and the whole world comdem CN now. Trump will take that excuse to lap 250% tariff on all CN products plus blocking all trade from CN to EU.

Idiot dimply cant survive on the cruel Earth:cool:

So, Xi is so naive, and the whole world comdem CN now. Trump will take that excuse to lap 250% tariff on all CN products plus blocking all trade from CN to EU.

Idiot dimply cant survive on the cruel Earth:cool:
I thought their senator ask for tariff on China products to be lifted and we have a smart Alec asking for 250% tariff slap? LOL.

what else can you do other than condemns eh?

meanwhile we are enjoying our corona-free life and the shitshow across the pacific.:usflag:

I thought their senator ask for tariff on China products to be lifted and we have a smart Alec asking for 250% tariff slap? LOL.
No reason to remove tariff for CN now, only higher and higher in the future. EU is lockdown now and US will take that chance to make EU lockdown last much longer, so CN cant sell any 5G stuff.

CN economy is falling, now US simply make CN fall faster, chaos is coming so close to CN when can not trade wt both EU-US :cool:

No reason to remove tariff for CN now, only higher and higher in the future. EU is lockdown now and US will take that chance to make EU lockdown last much longer, so CN cant sell any 5G stuff.

CN economy is falling, now US simply make CN fall faster, chaos is coming so close to CN when can not trade wt both EU-US :cool:
And that's supposed to be good for Vietnam? Ooo wait, Vietnam is already shit poor. No difference right? Lol

I don’t trust a single thing coming from the US. Their government is owned by Wall Street criminals. Their hyper capitalist economy is a fraud that doesn’t benefit average people. Their corporate media and propagandists are absolute gutter filth. Their private healthcare system is disgusting. Their FDA is run by crooks. That whole country is broken from top to bottom and represents evil.
I wonder what operating system you are using now to post this message. And keep in mind that Internet largely came from the US. It is interesting to see such an evil country, run by criminals and fueled by fraud economy, creates the very tool that allows you to post a message in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom