BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is again you after Modi become PM of India :azn:
ugly-o.gif
You on result day
tumblr_mt96e1nmpo1qii6tmo1_500-gif.25054

Bhag jao Cheekydidi. Abhi patthar barsenge :ph34r:

Run scorpionx, before they cut you down too.

But you must need support on Result day because you can commit suicide after that 8-)
tumblr_inline_mr2k3lFS4o1qz4rgp.gif

You might want to calm down.

I wouldn't want anyone to lose their life over an election result.

I am almost half phase down writing an article on Sangh. If I post it I am doomed :D

@scorpionx

can you explain why the Sangh is popular around these parts but when newspapers interview the Indian on the street or Hindus of lower castes they are not exactly fans?

@scorpionx

can you explain why the Sangh is popular around these parts but when newspapers interview the Indian on the street or Hindus of lower castes they are not exactly fans?
It is because RSS has a substantial presence in the suburban areas and even in the tribal belts as well where it is comparatively easier to mobilize people in the name of religion. Unlike city dwellers those people will accept its doctrine without questions raised. Those people, a major portion of whom belongs to the lower caste never heard of the names of Savarkar or Golwalkar, let alone their ideological difference on caste and politicization of Hinduism.

I am almost half phase down writing an article on Sangh. If I post it I am doomed :D
I want to read :devil:

No seriously. I make no bones about my stance - I am a Hindutvadi. But I appreciate and encourage criticism. Without that we would become braindead. And the incapability of many of us to suffer criticism is disgusting.

About the tribal belt - I only worked in Chattisgarh once. Most of the time we spent teaching them how to keep water clean - easier said than done. Not on the field for almost 2 years now. :(

I have heard some pretty nasty and also some good rumors about other camps in other tribal belts. In Bastar belt however, we did not encounter any Maoists (I believe they thought us too insignificant). You won't believe the poverty there. It's such a tragic situation that words can't express them. I will write about it in the weekend.

@Irfan Baloch sir, sorry for mentioning you over here but i don't wanna add fuel to the fire in that thread.

its not you, its Windjammer who did that. look at this post

bhagwan aap ki shub kamnayen puri karey, jis din yea chamakar ho gaya tu janab guru gobar parsad ki atma shanti ki bajaye Washington, Moscow aur Tel Aviv tak karanti ka episode release kar dey gi

calling name on Gurus is like disrespecting Prophet Muhammad.

going by his post behaviour i know its very much deliberate and not everyone can ignore his stupidity every time.

i hope you understand.

I want to read :devil:

No seriously. I make no bones about my stance - I am a Hindutvadi. But I appreciate and encourage criticism. Without that we would become braindead. And the incapability of many of us to suffer criticism is disgusting.

About the tribal belt - I only worked in Chattisgarh once. Most of the time we spent teaching them how to keep water clean - easier said than done. Not on the field for almost 2 years now. :(

I have heard some pretty nasty and also some good rumors about other camps in other tribal belts. In Bastar belt however, we did not encounter any Maoists (I believe they thought us too insignificant). You won't believe the poverty there. It's such a tragic situation that words can't express them. I will write about it in the weekend.
Tribal belts of India are such a place where colonialism still exits beneath our noses,in the garbs of legally awarded tenders to MNCs .People are still living in stone ages and democratic governments have done nothing for them. Glad to know that you have worked there and I will be waiting to know about your experience.
As far as the article is concerned, it is not strictly a critical analysis of RSS. Let's see how its final shape looks and only then I will post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom