What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mera record or jyada ka bhi hai. . dost darr gaya tha ki kahi kuchh ho to nahi gaya ujhe isliye utha diya :D
good...mere ko lagta tha ki mai , sone me tees maar khan hu....par yaha to mere se bhi bade bade durandhar yodha hai...:tsk::tsk:
ab aise to kaam nai chale ga...
aur practice karna padega...:D:D

You know you can't even hold hand of a girl in Sharjah( at public places ) if you are not married and not carrying your marriage certificate :(

@Indischer bhai. . the cops gave me a warning once :ashamed:
tumne kiska haath pakad liya tha???:lol:
btw the rule is same in all the emirates.No hugging..kissing..holding hands in public.
wait I might be having some pics on fb.
But let me tell you all this happens in public...ppl do it when cops arent around.And where theres no CCTV.

You know you can't even hold hand of a girl in Sharjah( at public places ) if you are not married and not carrying your marriage certificate :(

@Indischer bhai. . the cops gave me a warning once :ashamed:

:o: Marriage Certificate hamesha jeb mein rakh ke ghoomn hai kya?

Don't worry Bhai....Kurdistan mein log itne strict nahi hain. :D

btw the rule is same in all the emirates.No hugging..kissing..holding hands in public.
But let me tell you all this happens in public...ppl do it when cops arent around.And where theres no CCTV.

Arre. . . . . was dating a filipino for some time :ashamed:

Sharjah me thoda grocery lene ke liye ek petrol station pe ruke. . to uska hath pakad ke chal raha tha. . .police wale mana kiya :sad:

:o: Marriage Certificate hamesha jeb mein rakh ke ghoomn hai kya?

Don't worry Bhai....Kurdistan mein log itne strict nahi hain. :D

Han . . ek copy to honi hi chahiye. . if u want to hold hands of your wife at a public place :hitwall:

so what's the point in going out if you can't even hold hands with someone? And what is the punishment for this? Fines alone or anything more serious?

so what's the point in going out if you can't even hold hands with someone? And what is the punishment for this? Fines alone or anything more serious?

O bhai. . Arabic cartoon hote hain. . . i was in a party in a resort in RAK. . . pool side pe Arab guy was asking to cover the whole section so that his wife can take a bath in pool . . that too with all the clothes on :rofl:

havent tried...so I dont know...but holding hands is no big deal.I mean that happens all the time.
@chak de INDIA ne zaroor kuch gad bad ki hogi :lol:

O bhai. . Arabic cartoon hote hain. . . i was in a party in a resort in RAK. . . pool side pe Arab guy was asking to cover the whole section so that his wife can take a bath in pool . . that too with all the clothes on :rofl:

Aakhon ki....gustakhiyaaaaannnnn......maaf NAHI :lol:

havent tried...so I dont know...but holding hands is no big deal.I mean that happens all the time.
@chak de INDIA ne zaroor kuch gad bad ki hogi :lol:

Bhai ne galti se Police ki hath pakad liya hoga.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom