What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fish :D A lot of fish :bad:

My secret activities - hmmm I need to get a costume :P
When I was only about 13, someone slipped a devotional poem addressed to me as to a divine being under my door. A few weeks ago some Ukrainian women referred to me as being “insanely handsome” and an Indian woman in 1977 said her friend -- a married Bengali woman -- thought I was extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely handsome but there is a lot more to an Avatar than handsomeness. Send your prayers and hymns in praise of Satish Chandra to satchandrag AT gmail and money offerings via PayPal to the same. (Note: CIA-RAW often block my mail and E-mails).

When I was only about 13, someone slipped a devotional poem addressed to me as to a divine being under my door. A few weeks ago some Ukrainian women referred to me as being “insanely handsome” and an Indian woman in 1977 said her friend -- a married Bengali woman -- thought I was extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely handsome but there is a lot more to an Avatar than handsomeness. Send your prayers and hymns in praise of Satish Chandra to satchandrag AT gmail and money offerings via PayPal to the same. (Note: CIA-RAW often block my mail and E-mails).
Awww - India's legitimate ruler.
That was not RAW or CIA. That was my neighbor's cat.
cat-at-computer.jpg

(file picture)
Not sure if she worked for them though. :ashamed:

ROFL,What a reaction,You were saying in other thread that you want to take Rahul Gandhi to your home and stuff that s why i asked the question.
I never said I want to take him home,I only said send him to Pakistan :-)

Dont lie i saw you posting such statements with love smileys.Your name will be called as Cheeky liar from now
Show me my post where I said I want to take him home or from now on name will be jarvez ilzaam :D

Show me my post where I said I want to take him home or from now on name will be jarvez ilzaam :D
Your are a habitual liar.Case in point your name is Cheekybird but the avatar you use is of a cat. I cant take you seriously from now on.Your name should be changed to Cheeky liar. @mods Please take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom