What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that we are not racists! I can post similar surveys for pakistan and on PDF only they've debunked them by calling - Western Propaganda. :whistle: As I said in another thread, discussion on such things are futile. Hence, don't want to waste my energy on it! :wave:

Oh please stop covering up these things - You hate Brown People ! :mad:

You even refused to talk to a friend of yours just because she was Brown complexioned - How could you ? :disagree:

@Ayush bhai sab badhiya, tu kaha rehta hai aaj kal ?

@levina @Roybot bhai, @Indischer bhai

hindi vartalaap ? :o::o::o:
ab kya karein?itna vyast rehta hun aajkal.
abhi apne kaksh mein aaya hun after morning.

I never said that we are not racists! I can post similar surveys for pakistan and on PDF only they've debunked them by calling - Western Propaganda. :whistle: As I said in another thread, discussion on such things are futile. Hence, don't want to waste my energy on it! :wave:

You even refused to talk to a friend of yours just because she was Brown complexioned - How could you ? :disagree:
look who is talking about racism here. :lol:
btw,how are you my brother? valley ka kya haal hai? :azn: internship chal rahi hai?
and how about you parul?what's up?vaat to ab meri bhi lag rahi hai :cry:
any update on the candidate?

ab kya karein?itna vyast rehta hun aajkal.
abhi apne kaksh mein aaya hun after morning.

look who is talking about racism here. :lol:
btw,how are you my brother? valley ka kya haal hai? :azn: internship chal rahi hai?
and how about you parul?what's up?vaat to ab meri bhi lag rahi hai :cry:
any update on the candidate?

I ek dum theek! You tell....Koi baat nahi, vaat kyo lag raha hai?

Kon say candidate par update? :what:

I ek dum theek! You tell....Koi baat nahi, vaat kyo lag raha hai?

Kon say candidate par update? :what:
hmm..good to know that.
vaat lag rahi hai because exam dates getting near,and i am busy with everything else.

the bjp candidate from your place

funny-hippo-cartoon-24673791.jpg

hmm..good to know that.
vaat lag rahi hai because exam dates getting near,and i am busy with everything else.

the bjp candidate from your place

Don't take too much tension about exams, you'll crack them...Candidate from my Constituency is Meenakshi Lekhi and she is going to lose! :tdown:

funny-hippo-cartoon-24673791.jpg

Don't take too much tensions about exams, you'll crack them...Candidate from my Constituency is Meenakshi Lekhi and she is going to lose! :tdown:
oh no. :hitwall:
anyways,let's be optimistic about the bigger verdict :)

oh no. :hitwall:
anyways,let's be optimistic about the bigger verdict :)

I'm stating fact and i've mentioned couple of times on PDF that I don't expect BJP to win single seat in Delhi. Though, I would love to be proven wrong. Few days back, I got chance to speak to BJP's Karyakarta from Uttarakhand whose is associated with party since 3 decades. He told me certain things and I laughed at them. However, every word which he said is coming true. I was attended BJP's rallies and doing other things but ain't do anything now, just cast my vote on 16th. :ashamed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom