What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things just came to my mind while browsing the net.
!. What is the first movie that you saw bonking the class and at what age?
2. What is your first horror movie?
3. What is your first movie that you went alone to a hall and at what age?
4. What is your first train/Bus/Plane journey alone?

I can't remember the answers to many of the questions here. I was one of those 'good boys' in High School and never bunked class, let alone watch a movie.:hang3: So, age-wise, I was at least 17 before my first guilty-pleasure trip to a movie theatre in Class-hours.

My first horror movie was an old Kannada film, Naa Ninna Bidalaare. I remember watching it on TV when I was a kid and getting royally spooked.

Never been to any movie alone.

First Plane journey alone was from Bangalore to Chennai.

@Indischer How are you maga.

Khairiyat. Sab Allah ki meherbani.:happy: Tum kaise ho? Holi aayi aur gayi. Tum is baar bhi nahi the.:haha:

I can't remember the answers to many of the questions here. I was one of those 'good boys' in High School and never bunked class, let alone watch a movie.:hang3: So, age-wise, I was at least 17 before my first guilty-pleasure trip to a movie theatre in Class-hours.

My first horror movie was an old Kannada film, Naa Ninna Bidalaare. I remember watching it on TV when I was a kid and getting royally spooked.

Never been to any movie alone.

First Plane journey alone was from Bangalore to Chennai.

Khairiyat. Sab Allah ki meherbani.:happy: Tum kaise ho? Holi aayi aur gayi. Tum is baar bhi nahi the.:haha:

Thik hoon, ban hone ki aadat pad chuki hai. Plane journey from Bangalore to Chennai but why. :o::o:

I am fine, ban hone ki aadat pad chuki hai. Plane journey from Bangalore to Chennai but why. :o::o:

It was back in the day when Airfare between the routes had become very cheap. Had a friend's marriage to attend, and thought it's a good idea to buy a Plane ticket for Rs 3500.:D

It was back in the day when Airfare between the routes had become very cheap. Had a friend's marriage to attend, and thought it's a good idea to buy a Plane ticket for Rs 3500.:D

How many hours you saved, 2 hours. :D It must be old airport, otherwise new airport must have taken same time duration of train journey. :omghaha::omghaha:

How many hours you saved, 2 hours. :D It must be old airport, otherwise new airport must have taken same time duration of train journey. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yup. :lol: It doesn't make sense to travel by air to Chennai anymore. Neither fare-wise nor time-wise. The last time, I took 2 and a half hours to reach my Home from the new Airport.:tsk:

These things just came to my mind while browsing the net.
!. What is the first movie that you saw bonking the class and at what age?
2. What is your first horror movie?
3. What is your first movie that you went alone to a hall and at what age?
4. What is your first train/Bus/Plane journey alone?
@Indischer @chak de INDIA @levina @45'22' @Dem!god @madooxno9 @Danish_vj @Parul @DRAY @Ravi Nair @timetravel @scorpionx and others

1-the antz, class 6th . . . age 11
2-20 saal bad
3-gadar ek preme katha . . age 14-15
4- jammu tavi to delhi, age 13

:D:D:D

Gentle . . like bhodormohila bhodorpurush ? :D
images

Khud hi apni aankho se tasalli karlo kitna Bhodorpurush ho tum :rofl: @DRAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom