What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hume kya malum Ranjeet shab :P Hum tho na dhekte hai na dikhate hai :P

Agar India jeet gai hogi tho pine mea busy hoge agar haar gai hogi tho TV phood rahe hoge :lol:
peene ke liye bhi koi bahana chahiye !!!!

Janta hu, isliye hum bhi RAJA nhi SAMRAT hai :D

Chalo aab jada ho gaya , Tumhe mea theekedaar ni naukri na du :P :lol:

@Indischer Yaar , i have a question and need your help . One of my friend asked a strange question, He said in germany you can apply for Phd. after Bachelors and finish it in 3 years ? Is it true ? i mean how can some1 do phd just after B.tech ?

Last edited:

@Indischer Yaar , i have a question and need your help . One of my friend asked a strange question, He said in germany you can apply for Phd. after Bachelors and finish it in 3 years ? Is it true ? i mean how can some1 do phd just after B.tech ?

It is not only in Germany, but everywhere, you can do direct P.hd in India as well.

It isn't possible bhai. I think he was referring to PhD after a Diplom. Diplom used to be similar to an integrated Bachelor-Master Course. That system has now been replaced by conventional B.Sc/B.Eng and M.Sc/M.Eng courses in Universities.

It isn't possible bhai. I think he was referring to PhD after a Diplom. Diplom used to be similar to an integrated Bachelor-Master Course. That system has now been replaced by conventional B.Sc/B.Eng and M.Sc/M.Eng courses in Universities.

He has Btech from India 4 year . And how are these Bsc ? I mean are they 4 year or 3 year course ?

He has Btech from India 4 year . And how are these Bsc ? I mean are they 4 year or 3 year course ?

The degrees given in Technical Universities, be it in any engineering discipline, are called B.Sc/M.Sc here. There are another set of Universities, called Universities of Applied Sciences or Fachhochschules, which award M.Eng degrees. The differences are n the number of credit points to be fulfilled. The M.Eng courses are usually for 90 credits while the M.Sc courses are usually for 120 credit points. The B.Sc courses are for 4 years while the M.Sc courses are for two years. The earlier Diplom courses used to be for 5 years.

@A Town Dont get carried away so easily dude,be calm and calling Pakistan a failed state is against rules edit that post.

@Indischer @levina @scorpionx @chak de INDIA @Dem!god

grouphug.gif

how are you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom