What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Archeological Survey of India could use his talent.:lol: What say, @jarves ?

Although I said it for fun , he is a very enthusiastic poster .

I proclaim him my successor and am ready to hand over my precious belonging to him ...... :P

@jarves

Although I said it for fun , he is a very enthusiastic poster .

I proclaim him my successor and am ready to hand over my precious belonging to him ...... :P

@jarves
I am ready,just need two more months time then i will start trolling senior Pakistani members.

Nope ......... not leaving but less active ........ bored of googling Indian defence news all over the net everyday .
Hum so you have reasched your saturation level,like most of the previous senior and elite members here.

Hum so you have reasched your saturation level,like most of the previous senior and elite members here.

Looks so ....... used to google Indian defence news and Indian defence blog each for 5 pages every single day to find news related to India defence .

Now I am bored of it ..... IMO new members should take the place .

Looks so ....... used to google Indian defence news and Indian defence blog each for 5 pages every single day to find news related to India defence .

But don't trust your legacy with @jarves . He gets his circuitry messed up every now and then. :D

Yeah i also had the enthusiasm in the beginning of reading one whole sticky thread in a day not possile now although still much left to read and post new articles.

But don't trust your legacy with @jarves . He gets his circuitry messed up every now and then. :D
Dont worry this wont happen after two or three months. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom