What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab nai nautanki saley ki - "modiji kya darr rhey hai jo dusri seat sey bhi lad rhey hai??"

saley kya tere hisab sey chalega modi??

He is just an attention whore and Congressi stooge, I have been saying it all along. Although AAP is a bit of a double edged sword for Congress, but with almost no options left, Congressis are willing to take this risk.

Imagine the coverage Modi would have been getting, if it wasn't for this clown hogging all the air time.

He is just an attention whore and Congressi stooge, I have been saying it all along. Although AAP is a bit of a double edged sword for Congress, but with almost no options left, Congressis are willing to take this risk.

Imagine the coverage Modi would have been getting, if it wasn't for this clown hogging all the air time.

Too much publicity is also bad, Modi is getting enough publicity he may have want & for a change, Good ones...............

All his rallies are telecast for full time by all channels, this isn't case with Kejri or even owl baba..............

The message of Modi is being reached to the masses.

@arp2041 @levina

Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Why the existence of Pakistan is not in India’s interest' - Resolved

Bola tha na
veteran Hoge ghar pe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had also reported the post :ashamed:

Soo i also got a notification.:-)

Glad that it was removed.

image.jpg

i had reported 2 posts...and both were removed,i also got the notification
So thats good news.Mods are acting fast in the reported posts.
Infact this has been happening since last 2 weeks.Earlier i used to wait for 24hours after reporting and then torture webby. :D

we are coming to meet India, Pakistan, Australia and West Indies in group B:butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom