What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mea tho suruu se is ka advocacy karta raha hu, Hindusim mea 4 shadi allowed honi chiye :P

No where in our holy books its written that we must have only One. Krishna The lord had thousands :P

why can i have 4 :P

Beta pehley ek sey shadi kar, fir experience share karna aur fir 4 ki baat karna :D

@scorpionx uncle issko apki Shadi Advice ki sakht jarurat hai :P

oye...
now write in hindi.......this is cheating.....you are sending secret codes ..:D:D

This is historical! I am truly happy! Congratulations Crimea! You have a bright future now! Most of the world's population are happy for you in spite of what you read and hear from the western media presstitutes and the nutcase western politicians. :whistle:

This is historical! I am truly happy! Congratulations Crimea! You have a bright future now! Most of the world's population are happy for you in spite of what you read and hear from the western media presstitutes and the nutcase western politicians. :whistle:

What happened?? Russia annexed Crimea??

Hmmmm

But what so controversial about your post???
It wasnt your statement any which ways.

Nuclearpak and oscar were on the thread.My guess is Oscar.:-)
My guess too.. unless he posted his shaadi.com profile on that thread to adopt a wife.
Edit : my bad for keeping @chak de INDIA out of loop

Last edited:
oye wo kya tha......russian......:undecided:

What happened?? Russia annexed Crimea??

Russia annexed Crimea b'coz it contain Russian speaking population...................

@BDforever we are ANNEXING BD since it contain Bengali speaking population................... :devil:

We have 18 such languages in the constitution :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom