What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Parul @Dem!god
This is the error I am getting and I cant even click on "view on youtube" i am blocked it seem :(

image.jpg

Nahiii it said embedding disabled.And could not view

jabhi aisa message aaya kare to right bottom me bane youtube ke sign pe click karo. . it will redirect you to the main page and video play ho jayega :D

thoda bohot gyan hume bhi hai :bunny:

How did u become Senior member?? Whats the criteria?? Only being senior citizen is enough? :P

Ya for WO-MEN PDF follows that criteria..........

While for MEN there Smartness, sharpness, mental acumen, there Zeal, enthusiasm, energy etc. are seen :)

How did u become Senior member?? Whats the criteria?? Only being senior citizen is enough? :P

And a bit of common sense....a little "approach"...and a pinch of smartness can get you there.

Why are you guys soo after the badges and tags??? :coffee:
I have seen many getting senti over it here.....

@Parul
Finally!!!
That was awesome :-)

U said CD is the only sane Chinese member here... He took it in a bad sense......

I understood that! However, I made the post in genuine spirit. Waise bhi, this rating this is loathe of crap! I've reported it, if they'll remove it fine, if not - Hell with it. :drag:

jabhi aisa message aaya kare to right bottom me bane youtube ke sign pe click karo. . it will redirect you to the main page and video play ho jayega :D

thoda bohot gyan hume bhi hai :bunny:

No "watch it on youtube" thingywasnt working as well.
Sachh!!
And do you think I am so dumb??? :coffee:

And a bit of common sense....a little "approach"...and a pinch of smartness can get you there.

Why are you guys soo after the badges and tags??? :coffee:
I have seen many getting senti over it here.....

@Parul
Finally!!!
That was awesome :-)

Thx! I had disabled the embedded option. That was the reason for error message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom