Not open for further replies.
:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:. Even Arp agrees with me! :D

he keeps a place of worship every time on his profile pic

be it bhai zakir

bharat mata

david james

& now onu1886

lol - @arp2041 :D

But he seems to be singing a different tune this time around.:D What could be his purpose this time?

But he seems to be singing a different tune this time around.:D What could be his purpose this time?

Just wait for some days, he'll start beating old drums - NaMo NaMo Feku Feku :blah: :blah::blah::blah:. This is the only purpose he has.:p:

I'm talking to Arp on gmail. In fact he is the one who pointed out that he is Bhai - Bharat Mata! :D

Just wait for some days, he'll start beating old drums - NaMo NaMo Feku Feku :blah: :blah::blah::blah:. This is the only purpose he has.:p:

I'm talking to Arp on gmail. In fact he is the one who pointed out that he is Bhai - Bharat Mata! :D

Let's hope Arp is wrong on this one.:sarcastic:

say hello to the elite troll 8-)
thanks to you for speeding up the process :agree:

me a mechie too :cheers:

Congrats mate!:cheers: Few minutes back, I checked your post count and it was above 8 K and was wondering why you've not been promoted as Elite Member. :D

Ayush: Congratulations on Becoming Elite Troll-Member

Please congratulate Ayush for becoming Elite Troll: @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Roybot @levina @Nair saab @Ravi Nair @DRAY @arp2041 @scorpionx @madhu_greenleaf @JanjaWeed @cheekybird @Ammyy @kurup @Srinivas @nair @Abingdonboy @KRAIT @levina @joekrish @Cherokee aka Troll-Lalla @jbgt90 @Dem!god

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom