What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahi...yeh apna padosiladka ki baat ho rahi hai.:D

But ain't it a nice sight to a see a Wild Hog rolling in the mud in full glory? Learn to observe wildlife from a distance. :enjoy:

Webby told me not to engage with wild PIG'S. That is why, I ain't doing anything. Let him butcher him. :butcher:

Songs to sing/cover next..... :ashamed:

You can tell me English or Russian song, if I can do justice to the song, i'll upload it but only after few days, as I'm planning to record some of my fav. songs and upload them their.

PS: I can see three subscribers but only one name is displaying! I even don't know how to send messages to you from YouTube :ashamed:.

You can tell me English or Russian song, if I can do justice to the song, i'll upload it but only after few days, as I'm planning to record some of my fav. songs and upload them their.

Looking foreword to it! This is going to be a good week- going home tomorrow, F1 returns on the weekend AND some songs from you :enjoy:

PS: I can see three subscribers but only one name is displaying! I even don't know how to send messages to you from YouTube .

It's simple :-), go to my youtube channel (click here):

abingdonboy - YouTube

Then you want to click the "About" tab/button just above the trailer (that Indian scene):

tumblr_n2bwtcg4mG1skudfuo1_500.png

Then click send message (which should be quite apparent):angel::

tumblr_n2bwtcg4mG1skudfuo2_500.png

Even I love Pork Sausages!!! :smitten:

Thank you! What requests? :what:

I need similar posts of Bhai Zakir and David James! Can you help? :drag:
i knew this from quite a long time.
also david used to post only when zakir got banned.
though its gonna be difficult,but you can ask webby to check the dates when zakir got banned and the posting dates of david

i knew this from quite a long time.
also david used to post only when zakir got banned.
though its gonna be difficult,but you can ask webby to check the dates when zakir got banned and the posting dates of david

@chak de INDIA @JanjaWeed I need identical posts of Bhai Zakir and David James, as i've been asked by webby and aero to share them. :)

Looking foreword to it! This is going to be a good week- going home tomorrow, F1 returns on the weekend AND some songs from you :enjoy:

It's simple :-), go to my youtube channel (click here):

abingdonboy - YouTube

Then you want to click the "About" tab/button just above the trailer (that Indian scene):

Then click send message (which should be quite apparent):angel::

tumblr_n2bwtcg4mG1skudfuo2_500.png

I've messaged you there. :)

aaila....ye kya hai.....you must hate evil hindu banniyas :angry::angry:

cheeky ji....thoda deep me explain karo na.....:p:
hume to kuch samaj hi nai aaya..:D:mad::mad::mad::partay::partay:
Sorry can't :-) as for the bold part, hum bihari nahin bolat hai jo samajh nahin ayi apko :D

@Parul :wave:

:whistle:

agent cheeky, ye mahine ki salary mil gayi na ? :D
Aween muft main marwao ge mujhe :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom