What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Parul fir se tera peeche pada hai wo next door wala. sirf jo mai bola tah wahi likh. uska aage peeche kuch mat likh. samaj jayega wo!

I'm waiting for his uncle to reply to his post. If he doesn't, then I'll do it. Share other posts of his here..I'll make sure, he is permanently banned from the thread. :)

I'm waiting for his uncle to reply to his post. If he doesn't, then I'll do it. Share other posts of his here..I'll make sure, he is permanently banned from the thread. :)

Nahi Yaar, aisa mat kar. Apna entertainment kam ho jayega.:agree:

I've subricbed to your Youtube Chanel. Message me over there, need to ask something. :)
Sure, could you tell me your YT name? Otherwise I'd have to scroll through 400 subscribers to locate you :fie:

Nahi Yaar, aisa mat kar. Apna entertainment kam ho jayega.:agree:

"When you fight with a pig you both get dirty - but the pig likes it"? ;) I've asked Administrator to clean that thread from PIG. ;)

Sure, could you tell me your YT name? Otherwise I'd have to scroll through 400 subscribers to locate you :fie:

It starts with: Prekrasnyy & I don't want to share complete name. :)

kis ki baat kar rahe ho
dont tell me bhai zakir again :hitwall:

Nahi...yeh apna padosiladka ki baat ho rahi hai.:D

"When you fight with a pig you both get dirty - but the pig likes it"? ;) I've asked Administrator to clean that thread from PIG. ;)

But ain't it a nice sight to a see a Wild Hog rolling in the mud in full glory? Learn to observe wildlife from a distance. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom