What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krait blew his fuse one day, there was too much anti India trolling going on that day. He said, fck it jo hoga dekha jayega, went in full guns blazing. Saheed ho gaya bechara.

@KRAIT is a fellow BIMARU waise, Rajasthan se hai.

Krait bhai Amar rahe. Jab tak Sooraj Chand Rahega, Krait tera Naam Rahega!:D

Woh aata kyun nahi aaj kal?

currently i ain't going to BD section at all :P

Instead I am desperately trying to start a war between India & Italy :D

That war is over, you already lobbed nuke tipped Agni V on Italy. Ab bacche ki jaan lega kya. :lol:

BTW what do you guys think. Girls from what bimarr states look the best? I think UP girls are ok but they never dress good /shave legs/makeup so you can never tell :P

I don't know :confused:

That is actually a confusing question. I like the Rajasthani dress though.

Krait blew his fuse one day, there was too much anti India trolling going on that day. He said, fck it jo hoga dekha jayega, went in full guns blazing. Saheed ho gaya bechara.

@KRAIT is a fellow BIMARU waise, Rajasthan se hai.

Sad to here it. Perhaps I missed that thread. It was him who repeatedly advised newcomers not to engage in that kind of arguments. Damn, he,himself fall into that trap.

:lol:

That favabeans guy is pissing me off btw, and so is that Guardian article.

The trick is to piss on them when they piss us off. (You know all about it, don't you) :lol: That article is very ridiculous in it's premise.

@arp2041 Wonder what happens if UP is removed from this BIMRU corner.....

That article brought street children to cow drink to child marriage to prove the point, the author is a smart moron.

At one point, you just get tired off all the stereotypes, of all the things I as an Indianis supposed to be ashamed off, You have to draw the line at one point.

I am not engaging in child slavery, rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom