What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong
by finding a positive source....that disagree with the incident.....:tup:

No you don't for that is a logical fallacy hence why either in cognitive reasoning or in any debate or even the Court of Law the onus is on the accusing party to substantiate their claim & its the jury or the defense that breaks it up into bits & pieces to see the merits & demerits of it !

No you don't for that is a logical fallacy hence why either in cognitive reasoning or in any debate or even the Court of Law the onus is on the accusing party to substantiate their claim & its the jury or the defense that breaks it up into bits & pieces to see the merits & demerits of it !
lol....I was not having any problem with the report ...and I was fully convinced with the report posted ....but your other fellows were acting like hypocrites .....so, better ask them to understand the problem.....
and this is not court and if they are against with what is being claim here they need to bring substantial proof to counter it rather than to start trolling....

Fantastic @Parul you are a rockstar!! :-) You know any instrument also?

btw you didn't tell me yesterday what was that place? :D

lol....I was not having any problem with the report ...and I was fully convinced with the report posted ....but your other fellows were acting like hypocrites .....so, better ask them to understand the problem.....

I couldn't find much hypocrisy in their stance but I am fairly surprised that you had no problem believing the report & were fully convinced by it !

Perhaps the next time when the LeT posts through one of their Media Outlets - magazines, twitters & what not - about the Human Rights Abuses being committed by the Indian Army in IOK you'd have no problem believing them & would be fully convinced by them especially after of questioning they say 'So prove that it didn't happen' !

and this is not court and if they are against with what is being claim here they need to bring substantial proof to counter it rather than to start trolling....

What you seem to be missing here is something quite elementary - An assertion is supported by proof to substantiate what is being asserted not accepted at its face-value & then asked 'give us proof' if you don't agree with it !

Thats like telling me that the blue pen right in front of me belongs to you & that I should counter that assertion by providing proof why doesn't it belong to you instead of you providing proof to begin with to substantiate your right of ownership !

Such are the foundations of 'Cognitive Reasoning' because proving a negative is a logical fallacy !

Fantastic @Parul you are a rockstar!! :-) You know any instrument also?

btw you didn't tell me yesterday what was that place? :D

It was near colosseum museum! :D Remember you have to THANK 1 thousand posts of mine. :enjoy: :wave:

Last edited:
I couldn't find much hypocrisy in their stance but I am fairly surprised that you had no problem believing the report & were fully convinced by it !

Perhaps the next time when the LeT posts through one of their Media Outlets - magazines, twitters & what not - about the Human Rights Abuses being committed by the Indian Army in IOK you'd have no problem believing them & would be fully convinced by them especially after of questioning they say 'So prove that it didn't happen' !

What you seem to be missing here is something quite elementary - An assertion is supported by proof to substantiate what is being asserted not accepted at its face-value & then asked 'give us proof' if you don't agree with it !

Thats like telling me that the blue pen right in front of me belongs to you & that I should counter that assertion by providing proof why doesn't it belong to you instead of you providing proof to begin with to substantiate your right of ownership !

Such are the foundations of 'Cognitive Reasoning' because proving a negative is a logical fallacy !
lol...
whatever makes you happy......:blah::blah:
i still believe the source....

which is the most chutiypa movie you ever saw !!!!

It was near colosseum museum! :D

And what were those lights, from the colosseum?? :what:

Remember you have THANK 1 thousand posts of mine. :enjoy: :wave:

I gave you one now!! :D

hb.jpg

Hera Pheri.
Hera pheri was a really bad copy of lock stock and barrel. But nothing comes close to hum saath saath hai. that shit is so repugnant.

Ek aur thread aaya aur apne do jawaano ko shaheed kar diya. Trev and Dollarman are gonski. :angry:
Trev was .... unbanned after so long ... on which thread they gave sahahdat?

@levina - Did I say something to offend you ? :(

I do apologize if I did but I can't seem to recall me doing anything of the sort ! :undecided:

Hera pheri was a really bad copy of lock stock and barrel. But nothing comes close to hum saath saath hai. that shit is so repugnant.

Trev was .... unbanned after so long ... on which thread they gave sahahdat?

That Baloch students attacked wala thread. Dollarman's shahadat was most puzzling. Couldn't find anything offensive in what he'd written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom