What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit kar dunga post tension mat le.Jaise hi thanks karu edit kar dena tu bhi delete mat karna.

tu jiski baat kar raha tha,mai bhu usi ki baat kar raha hoon
per woh abhi online nahi hai

aur koi ho sakta hai

mai ghq mein ek complain kar raha hoon,tu bhi ho sake toh kar de

@jarves yeh kaunsi thread ki baat kar rahe ho?
Moderators have deleted all the posts so nothing to see there.I edited that my post and thought @45'22' will do the same but he hasn done yet.
And i didnt knew you can speak Hindi also.

Moderators have deleted all the posts so nothing to see there.I edited that my post and thought @45'22' will do the same but he hasn done yet.
And i didnt knew you can speak Hindi also.

Kam se kam yeh to gatao ki thread title kya tha. Aur yeh kya? Mai toh aadhe waqt Bimaru corner me bitata hoon aur tum yeh pooch rahe ho ki mujhe Hindi aati hai ya nahi?:angry:

Antonio Banderas with Bangladeshi 'Gamcha' :D
1972291_10152253357411265_1717278506_n.jpg

Indian Political Corner / General Elections 2014 | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 652

@chak de INDIA

Border movie dekhi hai hamne :laugh:. Went to Jaisalmer in December, had the privilege of visiting longewala post, 1.5 hr drive from city
BSF waalon ne aage jaane nahi diya :undecided:

View attachment 20398 View attachment 20399 View attachment 20400 View attachment 20401View attachment 20403

Bahut khubsoorat :)

@Dem!god

I couldn't reply to the Swamy thread you mentioned. In one line that guy is talking insane in comparing 7th Century Arab world with 21st Century India..

DAda . . par usme kuchh bat sahi bhi hai. .

In a post there, you've mentioned someone to start looking from the 118th post for answers. And this post of your's definitely had to be ranked beyond 118, but it's ranked in the 60s.:)
LOl no actually that 118 post i was mentioning was of another thread.They have deleted atleast one and half page.

whya hua ? ban kyu kia ?
Desert fighter called gslv mk3 a troll and a fight started bw them,they started posting pics like you used to do when you initially joined this forum.

LOl no actually that 118 post i was mentioning was of another thread.They have deleted atleast one and half page.

Oh! No shit, Sherlock.:lol:

Kis baat pe charcha ho rahi thi jisne Gslv bhai ko shaheed bana diya?

i aint scared......ban karna hai toh karde
darta kaun hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom