What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oncely, why u calling me as Saar?:cry:

Twoosly, Hoon Saar, it would have been nicer had he stuck around.
hahaha.. i actually don't use that word. But @kseeker got me into it. :it sort of sounds funny.:lol: You know.. we don't use that down our neck of the woods.. right?

@JanjaWeed Do you know about this RJ called Danish Sait? His prank calls are insanely hilarious. If you haven't heard, and don't mind a bit of schadenfreude, I suggest you go through a few.:-)

Danish Sait's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

hahaha.. i actually don't use that word. But @kseeker got me into it. :it sort of sounds funny.:lol: You know.. we don't use that down our neck of the woods.. right?

Yeah! I use it all the time in Bangalore....but that's usually reserved for strangers. I prefer Guru instead.:D

Sometimes words get stuck with us ... had a Pakistani room mate back in the college days ... few words picked up from his were .... SAX and Bachi

@JanjaWeed Do you know about this RJ called Danish Sait? His prank calls are insanely hilarious. If you haven't heard, and don't mind a bit of schadenfreude, I suggest you go through a few.:-)

Danish Sait's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
Cheers for that...:tup:

Yeah! I use it all the time in Bangalore....but that's usually reserved for strangers. I prefer Guru instead.:D

Oh is it? I have heard the term so many times in Bangalore, Mysore & all that, But it's never used around coastal side. I thought it's cool word to use. Never mind... will stick to Guru then! :cool:

Sometimes words get stuck with us ... had a Pakistani room mate back in the college days ... few words picked up from his were .... SAX and Bachi

You are right. & I have this fascination about languages & different slangs. & it really stays with you till you find something else to replace it with!

Cheers for that...:tup:

Oh is it? I have heard the term so many times in Bangalore, Mysore & all that, But it's never used around coastal side. I thought it's cool word to use. Never mind... will stick to Guru then! :cool:

Or much better, we can use Maaraya!:cheers:

samaan kiska mota :rofl:

thats how they speak bhai :victory1:

waise pura suna kya ? :woot:

Haan...end tak suna.:lol: Kyon?

meerut cursing is different from this.

I think I can't spot the differences like you....it sounds so very similar to me.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom