What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
& Chu**** isn't a galli, it only means a fool :rofl:

Woh khud C*** hai, tabhi toh. :sarcastic:

You shouldn't have used profanity, kafi sari pics hai, was about post some :secret:pics for congress aur ab ceasefire ho gaya...:cray:

Woh khud C*** hai, tabhi toh. :sarcastic:

You shouldn't have used profanity, kafi sari pics hai, was about post some :secret:pics for congress aur ab ceasefire ho gaya...:cray:

Yaar we have to decide if we want a democratic & civilized debate or derogatory/uncivilised undemocratic debate??

I am not against that he supports Congress, what I am against is his uncivilness & no answers for tough questions......

calling modi feku Ch**** doesn't hide what congress has done in last 10 years.....

I had to fall to his level to get the train back on track....& you will see some civility now.

@arp2041 Zakir bhai has been banned. Tera number kab hai Thakur?:P
94ac0ccb36e3f4311a080384bb48476d.jpg

I like to keep my political orientations deliberately ambiguous, but even I find it very very hard not to cuss at Pappu and his shenanigans. That's how difficult it is for secular folks like me.:lol:

becharey bhai zakir key pet pey laat mar di maine pure 1-2 hafte key liye .......................... :cray:

Yaar we have to decide if we want a democratic & civilized debate or derogatory/uncivilised undemocratic debate??

I am not against that he supports Congress, what I am against is his uncivilness & no answers for tough questions......

calling modi feku Ch**** doesn't hide what congress has done in last 10 years.....

I had to fall to his level to get the train back on track....& you will see some civility now.

Last night someone was doing it while I was debating with him, I made him use more derogatory words & finally he was banned.....Troll, learn Stealth Trolling. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom