What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry grandpa..according to @Indischer I've lived a lifetime in said 22 years..ergo the wisdom.

You range of knowledge is pretty impressive indeed :tup: How did you manage to learn so much at such a young age? At your age I was too busy getting a "professional" education, didn't have the luxury to focus on anything but engineering.

Wisdom is relative thing though, not something one can quantify, and it obviously depends on the perspective.

You range of knowledge is pretty impressive indeed :tup: How did you manage to learn so much at such a young age? At your age I was too busy getting a "professional" education, didn't have the luxury to focus on anything but engineering.

Wisdom is relative thing though, not something one can quantify, and it obviously depends on the perspective.

Try becoming a CA..the mind rebels at the monotony so as I cleared my exams I continued with my school time hobby of amassing all sorts of knowledge..so whether its artillery fire discipline, the Epics, Bachofen and Kafka or something else obscure..its all in here.

My women and my books..two very VERY important facets of my life.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom