What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kafi protective ho tum kanaad log :lol::lol:

sastri tum tho khafi young gun nikle :P :lol::lol:

Abe kannad movies mea sabse acchi heroin koon hai :lol::lol:

Mein thoda young dikhta hoon, lekin hoon nahi.:disagree:
Kannada movies mea acting ke hisaab se koi acchi nahi hai...lekin looks ke hisaab se 2-3 ladkiyon acchi hain, aur woh bhi baahar se import hue hain:tsk:....Aindrita Ray, Radhika Pandit, Parul Yadav...iske alawa Tamil, Telugu aur Malayalam heroines bhi Kannada movies me acting karte rahte hain.

Its impossible to distinguish Tulus from Kannadigas until they don't tell you themselves. :confused:

Actually, it's impossible to segregate anyone based on looks alone in South India....har tarah ke log base hain, in all the states.:-)

Actually, it's impossible to segregate anyone based on looks alone in South India....har tarah ke log base hain, in all the states.:-)

I mean identifying from the languages, Tulus in Bangalore mainly speak Kannada all the time, and its really impossible to identify until they tell you.

Mein thoda young dikhta hoon, lekin hoon nahi.:disagree:
Kannada movies mea acting ke hisaab se koi acchi nahi hai...lekin looks ke hisaab se 2-3 ladkiyon acchi hain, aur woh bhi baahar se import hue hain:tsk:....Aindrita Ray, Radhika Pandit, Parul Yadav...iske alawa Tamil, Telugu aur Malayalam heroines bhi Kannada movies me acting karte rahte hain.

Kya yaar ye sara product tho North ka hai :lol::lol:

Abe mene yuhi Kannad likha youtube pe , kasam se itni aasli video aae search mea :lol::lol::lol:

I mean identifying from the languages, Tulus in Bangalore mainly speak Kannada all the time, and its really impossible to identify until they tell you.

Bangalore is really notorious in that sense. Most of the folks are conversant in more than one Dravidian language, and it's always hard to tell if a guy is an ethnic Kannadiga or Tuluva or Andhraka or Tamilian.

Kya yaar ye sara product tho North ka hai :lol::lol:

Abe mene yuhi Kannad likha youtube pe , kasam se itni aasli video aae search mea :lol::lol::lol:

Humara import-export ka bandarbaat kab se chal raha hai. Pesh-e-khidmat mein hain Shilpa Shetty, Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Genelia Dsouza, Freida Pinto etc etc:enjoy:

@scorpionx Have you heard about the story of Shambuka? Kuvempu, the greatest exponent of modern Kannada literature, has written a book called Shudra Tapaswi based on this story. Raises a lot of poignant questions about our society.
Yes, when I was in school I read about it but unfortunately I can not remember how much emphasis were given on the "uncomfortable" part. But what I can see is the great influence of the contemporary social views and dogmas on the literary works in the South and it's stark contrast with the East. The Buddhist dominance in this part of the country since it's birth and the consequent Shakta and Bhakti movements in Bengal, completely wiped out the Bramhinical dominance from the contemporary literary compositions. Most of the present day writers here are quite sternly critical about the racial overtones in both Ramayana and Mahabharata.

You know we had a great gifted poet Michael Madhusudana Dutta who in the late nineteenth century wrote "Meghnad Badh Kavya" (The poetical composition of the murder of Meghnada, son of Ravana) where the poet quite bitterly criticized the illicit way Meghnada was killed. This poem was very critical about the moral character of Rama and questioned his righteousness and the sanctity imposed upon him on every step. It created massive hue and cry in the society then, an the poet ended up his life in an painfully tragic manner.

Bangalore is really notorious in that sense. Most of the folks are conversant in more than one Dravidian language, and it's always hard to tell if a guy is an ethnic Kannadiga or Tuluva or Andhraka or Tamilian.

Humara import-export ka bandarbaat kab se chal raha hai. Pesh-e-khidmat mein hain Shilpa Shetty, Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Genelia Dsouza, Freida Pinto etc etc:enjoy:

thabi tho bola manglore aur udhar ka product :lol::lol::enjoy:

Yes, when I was in school I read about it but unfortunately I can not remember how much emphasis were given on the "uncomfortable" part. But what I can see is the great influence of the contemporary social views and dogmas on the literary works in the South and it's stark contrast with the East. The Buddhist dominance in this part of the country since it's birth and the consequent Shakta and Bhakti movements in Bengal, completely wiped out the Bramhinical dominance from the contemporary literary compositions. Most of the present day writers here are quite sternly critical about the racial overtones in both Ramayana and Mahabharata.

You know we had a great gifted poet Michael Madhusudana Dutta who in the late nineteenth century wrote "Meghnad Badh Kavya" (The poetical composition of the murder of Meghnada, son of Ravana) where the poet quite bitterly criticized the illicit way Meghnada was killed. This poem was very critical about the moral character of Rama and questioned his righteousness and the sanctity imposed upon him on every step. It created massive hue and cry in the society then, an the poet ended up his life in an painfully tragic manner.

I've heard about the guy, but am not well-versed with his works. His name alone is so distinct that one cannot forget it.
I'll look for any English translations of his poem. :)

I've heard about the guy, but am not well-versed with his works. His name alone is so distinct that one cannot forget it.
I'll look for any English translations of his poem. :)

He was one of the greatest poet Bengal could have ever produced. But what we did? Expelled him from the society, made sure he could not make adequate bread and butter for him and die deserted. The glorious saga of racial superiority. :) Reading his works you will understand he was a rebel, far ahead of his own time.

@SpArK Dada what happened, I was trolling with Bhasad Singh Mundi in that thread, like everyone else is trolling. :ashamed:

AAJ har koi BD ko TROLL karney me laga hua hai............aur unka chaheta loki bhi nhi hai bchaney ko :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom