BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
steps batao

kuch error dikha raha hai :undecided:
i am a little weak.............step by step batao na :ashamed:

1) Copy the URL of the YouTube video.

2) Paste said URL in the allotted space on Keepvid.com

opt for downloading it- links will appear with details of video format and resolution- pick one and click on it.

You may be asked to allow the site to run some add-on or plug-in..click on yes and continue.

:blink:
seedha bol do insaan nahi lagta :hitwall:
:rofl:

Hadd hai bhai, tum insaan kyon nahi ho? kya maine ye kaha ki tumari height giraffe jaisi hai, gaal oonth ki hai, honth billi ke hain, jabada bhains ki hai aur aakhen hiran ki hain? :laugh:

Lekin bhai, tum ne prove kar diya ki Flattery doesn't wok on men. :tup:

I feel so ashamed,man. Forgot almost every detail of the epics Man karta hai chaye mein dubke mar jaun
513614_coffeecup.gif

Better you than me..I have accumulated the base knowledge of the epics but then I treat them as stories so in the eyes of many I am more wretched than thyself.

1) Copy the URL of the YouTube video.

2) Paste said URL in the allotted space on Keepvid.com

opt for downloading it- links will appear with details of video format and resolution- pick one and click on it.

You may be asked to allow the site to run some add-on or plug-in..click on yes and continue.
yeah it is showing some add on and plug in
ok lemme try
thanks

sach mey??? yaar tum seriously try kyo nhi krti career in singing??? you have amazing voice

Not interested in singing - It's hobby and wants to keep it till there...:o:

Uploading song is taxing - else I'll upload couple of more - English & Punjabi one....

:rofl:

Hadd hai bhai, tum insaan kyon nahi ho? kya maine ye kaha ki tumari height giraffe jaisi hai, gaal oonth ki hai, honth billi ke hain, jabada bhains ki hai aur aakhen hiran ki hain? :laugh:

Lekin bhai, tum ne prove kar diya ki Flattery doesn't wok on men. :tup:

je baat
shame.gif

Better you than me..I have accumulated the base knowledge of the epics but then I treat them as stories so in the eyes of many I am more wretched than thyself.

Me too.I feel no urge to read something which does not hold any historical value. And I pity those who treat these epics like bible in hand. Wait, do I sound like a traitor communist?

@Parul ji, that was awesome.:tup:

@Parul Oh my..we have one possessed of talent among us.:enjoy:

Me too.I feel no urge to read something which does not hold any historical value. And I pity those who treat these epics like bible in hand. Wait, do I sound like a traitor communist?

Damn straight you do..let me check the manusmriti for the appropriate punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom