BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very simple:

Indians north of the Vindhyas - Devgann
Indians in the Karnatik belt - Vaanars
Indians south of the Kaveri - Asurs
Indians from the North-east - Reptilian Nagas

Use this simple formula instead of going into the nitty-gritties of ancestry.:enjoy:
immortals of meluha se inspired lag raha hai :lol:

Wah!! Wah!! Indian history simplified :enjoy:

Come on my blue eyed Aryan, how could the despicable vanaras build a bridge without the celestial blessings from the supreme aryan God Viswakarma ?:partay:

Meh! Should have lobbed a brahmastra at Ravan's head and been done with it..failing that get a rishi who possessed a brahmadand to do the needful..a brahmadand can negate any and all blessings and any and all weapons.

Youtube pay, one can't upload MP3 directly
One needs to use convertor. I've tried to upload file twice. However, after completing 80% it stops..

Oh...you have to convert it to MP4 first i guess.....

Meh! Should have lobbed a brahmastra at Ravan's head and been done with it..failing that get a rishi who possessed a brahmadand to do the needful..a brahmadand can negate any and all blessings and any and all weapons.
Brahmadand? Brahma had a dand? :unsure:

Thanks Ayush Bhaya....One of the very few Vaanars to have reached this milestone.:yay:

Vanaras don't use milestones. ATC is the thing they need most :coffee:

@45'22' poora naam mat le :mad:
looks like the others already gave you links.
btw,us group mein ho kya?

And where's Parashuram when you need him? The centre could have swiftly defused the Sita kidnapping case by deploying Parashuram on a stealthy extraction mission. As it is, he was in Goa at that time.:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom