What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scorpionx

15th century peaceful part of India discovery.

• Leibniz formula for pi The Leibniz formula for pi was derived in the early part of the 15th century by Madhava of Sangamagrama (c. 1340-1425 CE), an Indian mathematician and founder of the Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics over 200 years before Leibniz.[194][195]
  • Mean value theorem: An early version of this calculus theorem was first described by Parameshvara (1370–1460) from the Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics in his commentaries on Govindasvāmi and Bhāskara II.[196]
  • Pi, infinite series: The infinite series for π is attributed to Madhava of Sangamagrama (c. 1340-1425) and his Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics.[201][202] He made use of the series expansion of arctanx to obtain an infinite series expression, now known as the Madhava-Gregory series, for π.[201] Their rational approximation of the error for the finite sum of their series are of particular interest. They manipulated the error term to derive a faster converging series for π.[164]They used the improved series to derive a rational expression,[164]104348 / 33215 for π correct up to eleven decimal places, i.e.3.14159265359.[194][195]
  • Taylor-Maclaurin series: In the 14th century, the earliest examples of the Taylor-Maclaurin series were first given by Madhava of Sangamagrama and his successors at the Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics. They found a number of special cases of the Taylor series, including those for the trigonometric functions of sine, cosine, tangent, andarctangent. They also found the second-order Taylor approximations for these functions, and the third-order Taylor approximation for sine.[207][208][209]

@arp2041
I got an email saying u had mentioned me on some thread but when I came online it was gone.
What was it???

Yup, opened an Opinion Poll for General Elections.

But one member din't liked it as he said this doesn't represents India....blah...blah & blah....with some etc. BLAH....

So had to delete that thread.

Yup, opened an Opinion Poll for General Elections.

But one member din't liked it as he said this doesn't represents India....blah...blah & blah....with some etc. BLAH....

So had to delete that thread.

Tu kaisa phattu Raja hai? Tere ko BD hee sahi jagah hai aasangrasth hone ke liye.:lol:

yaar markusS ban ho gya......ab mey kiskey saath JUNG karunga :(

ek Agni-5 pic dikhaya toh saley ki phat gyi .....................:rofl:

Woh bhi ban hogaya?!:cray:

Mera ek Italian dost bhi bata rahi thi ki wahaan is mudde ko lekar bade bade debates ho rahe hain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom