What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai jab se paida hue , ghar walo ne Boarding school mea daal diya , phir ek saal delhi ..phir Europe... Apne bhaiyo ke shadi mea tho jaa nahi pata Maha sammelana tho dur ki baat.

Mere ek cousin hai , use bada intrest hai in saab mea...

Mere chacha logon ko shouk hai. . . main bhi hath mar leta hu. .( tha actually. . . do sal se Dubai me ghis raha tha. .. 10-12 din hue wapis aa ke. . ab Erbil nikalna hai ) . :D

@madooxnox9 if you have a choice go for sikkim ..and in feb month..
it's a beauty..
spring me phul khil jate hai aur puri valley me bas flowers hi flowers...looks amazing...:tup:

Mere chacha logon ko shouk hai. . . main bhi hath mar leta hu. .( tha actually. . . do sal se Dubai me ghis raha tha. .. 10-12 din hue wapis aa ke. . ab Erbil nikalna hai ) . :D

Accha , khabi bali de hai bakro ki ape haant se :P Last time i went to India , i was asked to do that for rituals :P

@madooxnox9 if you have a choice go for sikkim ..and in feb month..
it's a beauty..
spring me phul khil jate hai aur puri valley me bas flowers hi flowers...looks amazing...:tup:

Bhai my aim is to see places in India with natural beauty and camping . I will not eat or stay in hotels. I will do everything possible in camper style :P Now as you guys have mentioned sikkim .. i will see where i can go and do stuff.

Bhai my aim is to see places in India with natural beauty and camping . I will not eat or stay in hotels. I will do everything possible in camper style Now as you guys have mentioned sikkim .. i will see where i can go and do stuff.
north east is all about natural beauty...sikkim(snow, flowers, mountain..)...mizoram., nagaland, manipur.(swamps, forest and waterfalls..)..meghalya(rain,waterfall,and climate..)...
if you love nature then you will feel norh east as heaven...
laddakh is also good..but you will not find enough greenery around there only mountain, Buddhist, and snow, snow rivers.. :tup:

Bali to shayad hi koi deta hai yaha
I hate this too..
why to kill an innocent animal for our ego..if there is god and he the creator ..how can he make us good at the cost of his other creation...:tup:

Last edited:
Nahi ji. . . Kannauj k thakur log bade shant swabhav k hain ;)

Bali to shayad hi koi deta hai yaha :P

Mere tho paasine nikal gaye , Phir socha nahi karuga tho log haase ge . Later could not eat for 2 days . Stupid rituals.

north east is all about natural beauty...sikkim(snow, flowers, mountain..)...mizoram., nagaland, manipur.(swamps, forest and waterfalls..)..meghalya(rain,waterfall,and climate..)...
if you love nature then you will feel norh east as heaven...
laddakh is also good..but you will not find enough greenery around there only mountain, Buddhist, and snow, snow rivers.. :tup:

I will surely search and plan my trip accordingly. Now i have a multi national group , who wish to come with me so we will plan :P

Mere tho paasine nikal gaye , Phir socha nahi karuga tho log haase ge . Later could not eat for 2 days . Stupid rituals.

I will surely search and plan my trip accordingly. Now i have a multi national group , who wish to come with me so we will plan :P
I forgot to add arunachal..It is one of the best place to be in world..
but you will need a permit visa to enter, so your friends may not be able to go there any way..plan your trip accordingly and enjoy..
If you are a vegetarian you may face a little problem in north east...and will love to eat momos...:tup:

I forgot to add arunachal..It is one of the best place to be in world..
but you will need a permit visa to enter, so your friends may not be able to go there any way..plan your trip accordingly and enjoy..
If you are a vegetarian you may face a little problem in north east...and will love to eat momos...:tup:

Lol , i am everything but not vegetarian :P

@DRAY don't worry bro, the way Mamta didi is running Bengal, you guys will soon be eligibe for BIMARU membership :lol:

All the so called bimaru states are improving, but UP seems to be stuck with two bad "M"s, and we are stuck with one! :P

But the heading is really nasty :D Only @arp2041 can think of such a thread name. :P

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY TO ALL Bimars...
flag-of-india.gif

. . . .Jai Raajputana. . . .
big-machine-gun.gif

@Indischer

Could you send a PM to me?

Our conversation thread disapperared from our PM :mad:

I wanted to talk about the short story.

Good going :D

Although I thought that the term BIMARU is a little offensive ?

where are all BIMARU log......
common don't chat on other's corner when you have your own......:drag::super:
:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom