What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am online! :-)

I got a mention notification from you. Looks like you deleted the post.

Anyway hope you are doing fine. Any travel plans? I've done Singapore, Macau, Goa, Taiwan this year so far, plan on prague, amsterdam, istanbul, one more goa trip and wherever work takes me this year :)

@levina ji,

Looks like windy has a parchun ki dukaan in Scotland.
Ohhhh
I dont want to sound like a saint, but I think we should not judge him by what he does beyond this forum.( i know he has habit of sullying and trolling Indians)
Not so long back one of the TTAs had insulted a very senior and well respected member of this forum for his profession, which I thought was very rude.

I was just adding fuel to fire in that thread.
Thanks anyway! :-)

Ohhhh
I dont want to sound like a saint, but I think we should not judge him by what he does beyond this forum.( i know he has habit of sullying and trolling Indians)
Not so long back one of the TTAs had insulted a very senior and well respected member of this forum for his profession, which I thought was very rude.

I was just adding fuel to fire in that thread.
Thanks anyway! :-)

He boasted about direct line to ISPR. That's why it was funny when it came out.

I got a mention notification from you. Looks like you deleted the post.

Anyway hope you are doing fine. Any travel plans? I've done Singapore, Macau, Goa, Taiwan this year so far, plan on prague, amsterdam, istanbul, one more goa trip and wherever work takes me this year :)

I had mentioned you to share an artical from dawn.com about plight of females in our neighboring country . However, I decided to deleted my post, as didn't want to stoop to windy's level! :sick:

Good you have a job/business which allows you to Travel to so many countries. :p: Kabhi, pics bhi share kar liya karo! Even, I wish to travel to Turkey; it's on my travelling list.

I am doing fine in life, nothing to complain. You tell me what are you upto these days! Last month, I went to Kerala & Pondi; tomorrow leaving for J&K - Vaishno Devi, Patnitop, Shirgan Tungu & Kashmir.

Check My Forum now :cheers:
Give me any suggestions about it

My BAD! I forgotten the URl! :ashamed:

Last edited:
@levina @Anonymous @Roybot @Sidak

I think all of you know about the breakaway forum. Someone (a Pakistani) there revealed a few months ago that he worked as a shop assistant. I have seen one of the admins there endorsing that later. Now it could be true or totally false and there is nothing wrong with that profession. But someone had to put him in his place and I think it worked beautifully. Loved how he suddenly got defensive, that makes me think that it is probably true lol.

@jaunty

Right, his profession should not be a point of discussion. And yes your remark did work,he stopped trolling and focussed on himself.
But the admin of a forum endorsing it is a big no-no.

For calling Prometheus Rakhi sawant.

ironically at the same time Another pakistani was abusing @DRAY dada and Mods did nothing even after mentioning them.
How the hell did that happen :o:, he is such a prude
I have no idea.
But @DRAY is definitely one of the few members who never uses profanity on forum/never goes off topic...and still is fun..why would somebody ban him??? :(
Welcome back @DRAY

:-)

I got banned for the thread Robinhood Pandey has mentioned, a Pakistani with user name skywalker started abusing me with filthy language, I first took up the matter with mods, they decided to ban me from the thread instead, then I had to open a new id just to get into that thread to deal with that user on my own. :) I knew I would get banned, but this is just an online forum and I didn't bother. In future I will not report anybody, it will be street justice even if that means ban. :)

This forum remained just a "Pakistani forum" in spite of its stated goal to become an "International forum".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom