What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippie we have one more bimaru brother among us. Welcome bro! :D
Itne gusse me kyun ho?
And who are the 6 souls you banned??? :tsk:

On another related thread, and this one, INDIC, Jandk, Nurri Natt, Shahmir Kashmiri, LURKER, Jatt+gutts.
Pretty much all of them got some considerably long bans.

So its like

the one who started it and the others who participated into it. . . both will be punished, right ? irrespective of how offensive the original poster is ?

No, the way it works is mods have to take many factors in to account. First of all who started it? The person who started it is dealt with more harshly. Secondly, who if they started or responded should know better? New members might be let off with a pre-warning on the account that they might not know the place well enough. Thirdly, exactly what kind of content is it, make a judgement call on how offensive it is and then, if it was repeated more than once.

And all that is pretty much just the standard thought that goes through my mind per report. There can be loads more factors you need to consider.

Jungibaaz will be our Guardian Angel henceforth. I have full confidence in his moderation.:yahoo:

tumblr_inline_n6gn20WKAf1rzq9qu.gif

@levina mujhe lagta hai iss thread mein se toh Jandk and INDIC ki watt lagi hai :sad:

Inn saari baato ki jadd yeh @arp2041 :angry: iska takta palatna padega :feminist:

@levina mujhe lagta hai iss thread mein se toh Jandk and INDIC ki watt lagi hai :sad:

Inn saari baato ki jadd yeh @arp2041 :angry: iska takta palatna padega :feminist:

Hamarey raj me hamarey khilaf koi AWAZ nahi uthata :butcher:

Tumsey ham baad me niptenge....abhi hamarey vishram ka samay ho gya hai....Takiya la.....I mean Takliya.

Well, if the kind of things that I've seen in this thread are repeated. I will shut it down and delete all posts.
This is not to be used as a base for trolls and safe haven for people.

We let you have these threads with the trust we place in you all that you won't do such things, instead we got back the opposite twice as hard.

Some 6-7 members have been banned in this whole episode. And at least 3 of them, you will not be seeing any time soon.

THREAD RE-OPENED
I'll be watching this thread.

The Gif Image which Ranjeet posted, made me laugh like anything. That is why I posted the screen shot of the post with other members who posts in Bimaru Corner. That too in good spirit. I didn't do anything else. Trolling aur main - Kadi v Nahi. :cry: :cray:

On another related thread, and this one, INDIC, Jandk, Nurri Natt, Shahmir Kashmiri, LURKER, Jatt+gutts.
Pretty much all of them got some considerably long ban
No, the way it works is mods have to take many factors in to account. First of all who started it? The person who started it is dealt with more harshly. Secondly, who if they started or responded should know better? New members might be let off with a pre-warning on the account that they might not know the place well enough. Thirdly, exactly what kind of content is it, make a judgement call on how offensive it is and then, if it was repeated more than once.

And all that is pretty much just the standard thought that goes through my mind per report. There can be loads more factors you need to consider.

tumblr_inline_n6gn20WKAf1rzq9qu.gif
Hmm thats a long list.

But now a heads up....since you were recommended highly by @Indischer ,I am gonna quote you whenever I see something against the forum etiquette, is that fine with you???
Sorry I wont take NO for an answer. :coffee:
I need a mod who is prompt enough,like the other day when you cleaned up the whatever thread.

The Gif Image which Ranjeet posted, made me laugh like anything. That is why I posted the screen shot of the post with other members who posts in Bimaru Corner. That too in good spirit. I didn't do anything else. Trolling aur main - Kadi v Nahi. :cry: :cray:

I know, relax. I just quoted for the purpose of all that came before it.

Hmm thats a long list.

But now a heads up....since you were recommended highly by @Indischer ,I am gonna quote you whenever I see something against the forum etiquette, is that fine with you???
Sorry I wont take NO for an answer. :coffee:
I need a mod who is prompt enough,like the other day when you cleaned up the whatever thread.

Feel free to, I'm used to getting on demand prompts from various members, I've already dug myself a hole too deep. :lol:

I recorded one of her song: Listen to it. :sick:

PS: I've also recorded 2 Punjabi Songs with Guitar, soon gonna share...

Yeh itnaa bay-sur-aa kaun ga rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

Just kidding - Nice voice...nice singing, kiddo ! :tup:

I recorded one of her song: Listen to it. :sick:

PS: I've also recorded 2 Punjabi Songs with Guitar, soon gonna share...

01:51 pe jab tune uncha sur lagaya na . . " Malvi pri digno" bol ke

sur thoda hil gaya tha. . or 02:45 " prossstiii prostiii " ke time dum atak gaya tha.

dopahar me ginger garlic ke kaadhe se kulli kar ganne ke juice ke sath. sab thik ho jayega :agree::agree::agree:

tathaastu !!

P.S- Raah bhairav ka promnise kiya tha tune. . kab sunayegi ?o_Oo_Oo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom