What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dada :wave::wave::wave:

kidhar the itne din ? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Bhabhi ji ko mera naya ID bata dena. unko dhundhne me dikkat hogi verna :p::p::p:

Iss forum mein hi idhar udhar bhatak raha tha.:-) Bhabiji ko ID batane kii jaroorat nehi. Avatar dekh ke hi samajh jayegi kii mahapurush kaun hai :lol:

Babumoshay, kya aapko pehle pata tha ki Robinhood Brahmin hai? @Ayush ka biradari se hai.:ph34r:

I din't know.Another evil brahmin? OMG!! OMG!!! Tell him to stay away from me :ph34r:

Babumoshay, kya aapko pehle pata tha ki Robinhood Brahmin hai? @Ayush ka biradari se hai.:ph34r:

Mai Rajput hi hoo o_Oo_Oo_O

waise evil Brahmin to aap bhi ho :agree::agree::agree:
Iss forum mein hi idhar udhar bhatak raha tha.:-) Bhabiji ko ID batane kii jaroorat nehi. Avatar dekh ke hi samajh jayegi kii mahapurush kaun hai :lol:

Par Dikhte nahi aap bilkul bi :disagree::disagree::disagree:

@DRAY dada ko to unki wali bhabhi ji ne jaanbujh kar ban karwaya hai 2 mahine ke liye. bata rahi thi bilkul time nahi dete the unko:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Aap thoda sambhal ke rehna . . apka number bhi lag sakta hai :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Bhabhi ji ko Namaste bolna mera . . sunday se baat nahi ki unse :argh::argh::argh:

I din't know.Another evil brahmin? OMG!! OMG!!! Tell him to stay away from me :ph34r:

Avashya Bhratshri! @Robinhood Pandey, stay away from our Babumoshay. You can only interact with Bhabhiji henceforth.:mamba:

Mai Rajput hi hoo o_Oo_Oo_O

waise evil Brahmin to aap bhi ho :agree::agree::agree:

Pandey ij not a Rajput.:nono: And yes, Pandey ij bheri bheri evil Brahmin like me.:yahoo:

Andhera Khayam Rahe, Brahman Amar rahe.:ph34r:

andhera-kayam.jpg

@Robinhood Pandey

Mujhe koi nahi ban kar sakta.A Mouse never falls in a bear trap :-) @Indischer

Aur bhai,idhar aane kaa mann nehi karta. Jidhar dekho "Do indians have table manners, Indian judge raped" and all. Don't like this S#it.:rolleyes:

I feel like I'm getting normalised to any and every abuse thrown at me now. Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to be. :unsure:

@Robinhood Pandey

Mujhe koi nahi ban kar sakta.A Mouse never falls in a bear trap :-) @Indischer

Aur bhai,idhar aane kaa mann nehi karta. Jidhar dekho "Do indians have table manners, Indian judge raped" and all. Don't like this S#it.:rolleyes:

Waise Dada, Guru movie dekhi hai ??
theres a very famous dialogue in it. .

Jab log Aapke khilaf bolne lagen , . . . Samajh lo tarakki kar rahe ho ;););)
Pandey ij not a Rajput.:nono: And yes, Pandey ij bheri bheri evil Brahmin like me.:yahoo:

Andhera Khayam Rahe, Brahman Amar rahe.:ph34r:

andhera-kayam.jpg

I feel like I'm getting normalised to any and every abuse thrown at me now. Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to be. :unsure:

Yaha sab chalta hai bhai :agree::agree::agree:

Mouse in a bear trap se yaad aaya, Watch this bheri cute video. @Robinhood Pandey @scorpionx

Somebody abused you? What kind of nutcase he is? :unsure:

Eh, no. Not me as much as my Nationality at least. It's like I sleep-walk past all the abuse thrown at India these days (I've always been a bit of a buffalo-skin persoanlly though).

Knock, knock. Hello BIMARU corner, too much bad I've heard about this place.

This is not some safe zone for you all to say what you like. If you have then kiss your asses goodbye.

@Robinhood Pandey @ranjeet @Roybot @INDIC @Ravi Nair when I get banned I want to be remembered as a martyr

And I wanted to be remembered as the one who granted you this martyrdom.

Bro I've been trying to be nice to that fugly Sulla till now but I think it's time to put him in his miserable place. I wouldn't even mind getting banned over it :lol:

All in good time my dear boy.

You see, it's one thing to troll, another thing to do so with intent to get banned, that's called suicide trolling and as a mod, I can deal with that with maximum firepower too.

You know I was trying to be nice to them but these sullas need to be reminded of their auqat every now and then. Besides, we Dogras have a history of exterminating them like rats when we see fit. If a sulla steps on my toes, I will not hesitate to put him in his place. In Canada, these hideous pakjabi creatures always ask me where I'm from. When I tell them, they tell me abou how beautiful people from my hometown are. Pakjabi sloots are easily slayed but their hairy faces are off puting. Indian punjabis are very good looking compared to these people.

I'm sorry to say, the type and amount of content I found on you, you won't survive the day.

I'm also shocked that two others, @Robinhood Pandey and @Anonymous liked the comment too.

@jandk @Roybot @ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey . Watch these beauties from Punjabi, saare yunan de sikandera de putar lagde han. :omghaha::omghaha:

Beautiful rural Pakistan.

Your conduct has also been logged.

reading this was a laugh riot :lol:

Yeah, pretty funny right? What part did you like best? The one about' Pakjabi sloots' or 'sullas and their auqat'

We pakistani punjabis cannot reach to the beauty of your Scandinavian looking dogris from Udhampur/jammu who look like this :rofl::rofl:

2610f7fa-f301-475f-97dc-4bf68d522239HiRes.JPG
M_Id_406770_Jammu.jpg
Parshuram-jayanti-Celebrasion-at-Hanuman-Mandir-Manda-6.jpg

If this post isn't a one off, you can expect a ban too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom