What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading Pics from Pondi & Kerala on Facebook...Agar tab tak main ban nahi huwa toh, i'll post pics in the thread. :enjoy:

Uploading Pics from Pondi & Kerala on Facebook...Agar tab tak main ban nahi huwa toh, i'll post pics in the thread. :enjoy:

I don't have a Facebook :(:(:(

Some white people might admire Indians for that but by far that's not the majority. Most white people want immigrants to be westernized which is perfectly understandable and in fact I agree with that myself.
Believe me it's not JNU propaganda. Dogras are Fxked up. The one thing that we hate the most and that we are afraid of is being classified as a "ganwar". People make fun of others if they come from villages, eat with their hands etc... We are like that even in India! In the west, assimilation is considered important and entails giving up our culture completely. To make matters worse, since we don't have numbers on our side, most Dogras end up in some sort of interracial marriage. The kids end up not learning anything about our roots.

I know those things, they want outsiders to be assimilated and teach their kids their language since childhood. I talked to some Europeans who feel that they lost a great part of their heritage after leaving their pagan religion.

Some white people might admire Indians for that but by far that's not the majority. Most white people want immigrants to be westernized which is perfectly understandable and in fact I agree with that myself.
Believe me it's not JNU propaganda. Dogras are Fxked up. The one thing that we hate the most and that we are afraid of is being classified as a "ganwar". People make fun of others if they come from villages, eat with their hands etc... We are like that even in India! In the west, assimilation is considered important and entails giving up our culture completely. To make matters worse, since we don't have numbers on our side, most Dogras end up in some sort of interracial marriage. The kids end up not learning anything about our roots.
Assimilation is ok to a certain extent but not to the extent of losing your own identity,your upbringing, your values etc.
In India i eat with my hands, other places i eat as per the norm there, there is no conflict for me.
Fear of being classified as "ganwar" or uncivilized comes when you are not sure about yourself.
I been more than 12 years out of India,still i am the same as i was when i left India.You don't have to give up everything to look westernized, people should be proud of what they are and the country they are from, the whites can talk what they want i don't care.

Maine apne facebook account par pics upload kar rahi hoon, uske bad, yaha par * Terms & Conditions apply*...I told you something on Friday. :D

.:)

Rre yaad hai . . but webby online hai to mera username change kyu nahi hua abi tak :tsk::tsk::tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom