What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar i have heard a lot about CBN as CM, he developed AP very well, can you tell me some details? how many years he have been CM till now?

Yaar, mere se behtar koi Andhra wala tumhe iske baare me bata sakta hai. But AFAIK, CBN had a big role to play in massively upgrading the infrastructure of Hyderabad, and making it as attractive an option (for IT companies especially) as Bangalore was in those days. Unlike Bangalore, where infrastructure has been reactive(more population necessitating upgrades) to this day, Hyderabad had a proactive infra development (good infra, hence the population rise) under him.

But there was also criticism against him, that he plugged too much into Hyderabad and ignored the rest of AP.

Chalo good night bhai log mereko The Vow movie bhi dekhni hai abhi :pop:
Bakwaas movie. Yennjaai!:enjoy:

ab tu @levina ko matayein samajhney lag gaya?? :rofl:

smack.gif
.....once

smack.gif
.....twice

smack.gif
......thrice

i meant why u think i am old
You misconstrued my post...I just said you're senior to me.:p:

Sorry :cray:

:rofl: @levina jald hi lagta hai Dadi bhi aane wala hai :oops:
Dadi???

@Armstrong
Why is it that I cant view anything in the post where you had quoted me?? :undecided:

image.jpg

AP was fortunate enough to get pro-development CM's throught it's time, NTR,CBN.
NTR-effectively silenced all the riots in old city hyderabad otherwise, there was a riot every 3 days in a week.
he also started combing operations against naxalites,drove them out of state and finished them effectively.
Chandra babu naidu,- Took the reins after NTR in a coup,he went to many countries seeking investment that was in 90's and he was effective in getting top IT and other companies to open offices in Hyderabad,Major development and IT boom of hyderabad was during his time,He tortured govt. employees citing lack of money to pay salaries etc.That led to him losing elections.

YSR-well started the Outer ring road(ORR) somewhat like the AutoBahn and delhi road projects.
Introduced Rajiv arogyasri ,which gives free treatment in corporate or any hospitals for people holding white ration cards or below poverty line.
Started 108 ambulance service, i am mighty impressed by that service, the people are very nice and response time is excellent.
Started polavaram dam project.

If asked to pick the best pro- development cm I would choose NTR first and then Chandra babu naidu, during naidus time he really changed the face of Hyderabad as a global destination,he was the narendra modi of AP.

Too bad he is CM of Seemandhra now,
We got KCR,who i think is a dolt for many reasons,but let's wait and watch if he performs, people will love him, otherwise he will get a kick in next 5 years.This also the time for BJP to consolidate in Telangana and increase it's cadre support, as right now there is no dedicated support base for TRS,all support to them was only for getting Telangana, now that is over, people will forget them fast, unless they deliver in development like CBN did and consolidate the support.
This will be exciting as people would be comparing him with CBN and seemaandhra as a race to see who develops better each states.
If KCR fails to deliver, Andhra people and everyone will say,"We told you so, development as single state AP was better than small TG".
If KCR develops Telengana most and better than Naidu then he stands vindicated, like " i told you so, TG will be better off without those Andhra people.

Good times for both states though due to competition and comparing both to improve. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom