What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe
Yes on the same defence forum we talk politics(which otherwise is a taboo subject in defence)

How did you know???:girl_wacko:
Abhi abhi kaju katli khayi hai maine. :P

Can't divest Politics from defence, since it is one of the major causes for defence budgets. Perceived Geo-political ramifications lead nations to invest in defence.

Likewise you can't really take economics, and sociology out of politics as well. :)

Can't divest Politics from defence, since it is one of the major causes for defence budgets. Perceived Geo-political ramifications lead nations to invest in defence.

Likewise you can't really take economics, and sociology out of politics as well. :)
There!!!
Then you could've posted that thread too.:-)

Mere se ye entertainment thread hamesha miss ho jaate hain.

i had also missed that thread on which @Imran Khan single handedly shafted all Bangladeshis.

Bhai,

Kyon moderators se complain karte hon. Maine aaj tak koi post report nahi kari par pakistaniyo ko itni gali sunai hain ki 10-15 barr ban ho chuka hoon. Ek baar to 3 mahine ke liye.

Last edited:
Uh oh, I've come to the dark side of the internet...

mamoo khula sach bhi to bolty hain tum logoon ki trah auraat ban ker nhi bolty :lol:
@chak de INDIA

Is Imran banned??? Why do I see him in pink???

(Made a blunder right now...i had mentioned chak bamu instead of chak de:sick:
oye chak naam change kar le...this is the 2nd time I have done that blunder :tsk:)

Yes I am a traveller from MP
Right wing all the way
:D

Hmmmmmm :coffee:
I oscillate from one extreme to the other...so on some days I am rightist ...and on other days leftist.Can be centerishhh leftist-rightist too. :D

Last edited:
are you by any chance ragging me??:pissed::pissed::pissed:

:blink::blink::blink:

really?? but why???
who bans a veteran member??
And i have never seen him pick a fight...whats did he do???

I think he was banned few days back..... this is second one in a week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom