What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler?!:fie:

But I'd be glad to die in the arms of a maiden after inhaling poisonous gases from Hookah and cigarettes.
But before you die you will be put in a "home-made" concentration camp.... And made to vacuum floors and do laundry.The smell of "comfort" might then kill you. :sarcastic:
When 'll you give up the fag??

Meri itni sari bhabhi ji hain yaha . . .unse sab pata lag jata hai :D:D:D

@scorpionx Dada wali bhabhi ji, @DRAY dada wali, @JanjaWeed bhai wali @Indischer bhai ki German Bhabhi ji :p::p::p:

sab mujhe khabar deti rehti hain :agree::agree::agree:

yaha in logon pe nazar rakhne ka kaam hai mera 8-)8-)8-)

Careful Chote! You're revealing how RAW collects all it's information.:p:

bhaav dena band karo
he's my lil bro.... i have every right to torture him. :dirol:
That broke my heart !

republican-cry-baby-gif.gif

cry-baby-smiley.gif

:haha::haha::haha:

Btw @AugenBlick introduce yourself....:dirol::dirol::dirol:

But before you die you will be put in a "home-made" concentration camp.... And made to vacuum floors and do laundry.The smell of "comfort" might then kill you. :sarcastic:
When 'll you give up the fag??

Are you describing the plight of my dear Jeeju who's married to a certain didijaan of mine?:partay:

A man needs an addiction. Will give it up the day I find a girl.:sarcastic:

Ya, I like it this way................

:feminist::feminist::feminist:

Editing somebody else 's post for your own good is against the forum etiquette. :dirol:
Webbbyyyyy ko bulaaooooo
Aerooooo ko bulaooo :flame:

Lol

Are you describing the plight of my dear Jeeju who's married to a certain didijaan of mine?:partay:

A man needs an addiction. Will give it up the day I find a girl.:sarcastic:
I did try it on him:ashamed:....but then I realised ..he's just too tall for a gas chamber. :P

Stop giving excuses:pissed:.... Ek toh GF milti nahi doosara tum banate nahi :angry:

:woot::woot::woot:

Tumhari nazar bete Akhilesh ke bhai ke bhabhi pe hai na??

DID I NOT ASK YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF?? :dirol::dirol::dirol:

@Indischer @chak de INDIA
Oye ye naya cartoon kaun hai??? :confused:

Ho sakta hai . . . sunne me aya Bhabhi ji unko daily salt lake ke do chakkar lagwa rahi subha sham :D:D:D
Iss baar Mr. ray patle hoke aayenge ghar se. :D

Aane do dray ko I am gonna tell him tum usske peeth piche kya rumor faila rahe the . :lol:

I even EDITED webby's post once!! :rofl:
And that must have earned you the -ve marking. :D

Last edited:
I did try it on him:ashamed:....but then I realised ..he's just too tall for a gas chamber. :P

Stop giving excuses:pissed:.... Ek toh GF milti nahi doosara tum banate nahi :angry:

:lol: The perquisites of being a tall, dark and handsome guy extend into the domain of the mundane house chores as well?:eek:
Duck my Luck!:mad:
Still waiting for that Kannadati who's dumb enough to fall for me. And girls these days are smart. Duck my Luck again.:drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom