What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw @Ravi Nair why dont you write about such topics (castes/India/ current affairs) in your blog instead of writing some comic book stories.
I loved your first few posts and I guess one of those posts had a mention of Nirbhaya.Am i right?? Its long time since I read those posts I may be completely off tangent
@A Town arabs (at least al-hasani) don't like it when others create threads in their section, especially when it's something negative about saudi arabia :lol:
Al-hasani is a nice guy,I used to post threads in ME section infact I still do. And I did face his wrath if it was about KSA.But then I realised I would've also split and sliced somebody who would've posted the same about my country.So you see we cant blame him.
Btw @A Town got banned.

Play safe bhailog.
already adhi army ban hai apni :D:D:D
Agla mera number hai....i've got 2 strikes already. :D

yeh kya ho raha hai,,,,,,
kal shaam 4 baje se light nai hai,,,,,didnt expect this from Delhi..:cry:,,,,,ab aur nahi saha jata,,,:suicide:

what storm???
kal shaam ko 10-15 min. Tez hawa chali,,,that was no storm....
country ke capital ka ye haal hai,,,I am ashamed...
I read today that a lot of trees have fallen down. Strange they couldn't fix that by now. Anyways, how was your journey?

I read today that a lot of trees have fallen down. Strange they couldn't fix that by now. Anyways, how was your journey?
aa gaya duronto me,,,,

day before yesterday there was 5hr cut,,,,,,,
this one is 16+hrs,n may well exceed over 24hrs ,,,,,wtf is wrong wid Delhi???:mad:

Btw @Ravi Nair why dont you write about such topics (castes/India/ current affairs) in your blog instead of writing some comic book stories.
I loved your first few posts and I guess one of those posts had a mention of Nirbhaya.Am i right?? Its long time since I read those posts I may be completely off tangent

actually I was going to make a senior cafe post here about the positive effects of Girl education and eveloping countries.

World bank statistics on Population growth rate fall, A Mother is more likely to care for her child's education etc.

Dropped the idea because this is a defence forum after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom