What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A Town - North Indians are not a monolith either. Punjabis would stand out in Kashmir for their dark skin. In fact I've heard that Kashmiris call everyone south of J&K a punjabi lol.

@janon Request you to delete the post you quoted on Modi is admission.... I am trying to get a clear policy on modi being called terrorists from weby

@janon Request you to delete the post you quoted on Modi is admission.... I am trying to get a clear policy on modi being called terrorists from weby

Let the webby or management clear up that policy.

But why should that post of mine be deleted? It is relevant to that question - if Modi has indeed admitted to perpetrating the Guj riots, then it makes the decision easier for webby. And if he hasn't made such an admission and no evidence to that effect has been produced, then those two points ought to be noted while making a decision.

Let the webby or management clear up that policy.

But why should that post of mine be deleted? It is relevant to that question - if Modi has indeed admitted to perpetrating the Guj riots, then it makes the decision easier for webby. And if he hasn't made such an admission and no evidence to that effect has been produced, then those two points ought to be noted while making a decision.

There was nothing wrong in your post, In fact the post was right....But i did not want to derail it....

@A Town arabs (at least al-hasani) don't like it when others create threads in their section, especially when it's something negative about saudi arabia :lol:

Mujhe koi bol raha tha tu khushi se pagla gayi or tujhe Bareily ke pagalkhane me shift karna pada o_Oo_Oo_O

kaise rahe exams ? :):):)

Nah 16th, aur 17th ko exam tha and on 18th went for vacations.....Pagal Khane Owl Gandhi ka supporters gaya ha...:happy:

Exams theek gaya, gonna clear them with flying colors...:raise:

@A Town arabs (at least al-hasani) don't like it when others create threads in their section, especially when it's something negative about saudi arabia :lol:
I had an argument with him before when he started referring to Indians as "blacks" and all that lol. That guy is such a racist haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom