What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coconut is sucking up to ****** over here. @ZYXW :rolleyes:

Anyway Indians I have been invited to a wedding in Bharat so I am honestly contemplating whether or not to attend. It will be in Bangalore so if my being Pakistani does not prevent me from getting a visa I am coming, question is wtf is there to do in Bangalore? Anything? @Dillinger

Also I figure I will survey the defenses for lal topi. :lol:

Bangalore,

Honestly, Nothing much. It is where people go for employment. And it idoes not have an impressive nightlife. Delhi or Mumbai, would be be better.

Bangalore,

Honestly, Nothing much. It is where people go for employment. And it idoes not have an impressive nightlife. Delhi or Mumbai, would be be better.

@KingMamba lives in NYC, somehow I doubt the nightlife in any corner of India would impress someone from NYC, unless the brown domination and no goras around clicks with him.

Last edited:
Bangalore,

:disagree:, wtf man? Have you been to Bangalore?

I think South Indians are more welcoming and friendly to Pakistanis then us uncivilised North Indians.

Stop being racist to yourself, buddy.

It's not like if South Indians are paragons of tolerance. We are as corrupt as the rest of you lot, intolerant too.

We are part of the Indian parivar.

:disagree:, wtf man? Have you been to Bangalore?

I live in Hamilton, so it is hypocritical of me to criticize any city's nightlife.

There are some exceptions like you, @chak de INDIA, this new guys jammu warrior, indichiser, my son krait, and a couple more.

The thing is, I agree with you. And, no love for me????

There is a high likelihood that you will end up hating South Indian food.

Many do.

Last edited:

It's not like if South Indians are paragons of tolerance. We are as corrupt as the rest of you lot, intolerant too.

I live in Hamilton, so it is hypocritical of me to criticize any city's nightlife.

Fool! Do not muck with Byron, My grand mom was an ardent appreciator of Byron's works, she recited them to me as a toddler in place of lullabys.

Fool! Do not muck with Byron, My grand mom was an ardent appreciator of Byron's works, she recited them to me as a toddler in place of lullabys.

The choice was between Derek Walcott and Byron my two favorite poets.

Chose Byron because he looks much cooler.

Also your grandmother is a traitor. She chose a videshi poet and instead of swadeshi? :tsk:

LOLOL nah if Bangalore is nice I will say it was nice, I ain't a dick for the sake of being a dick. I want to try South Indian food though.

American passport. I heard they still give trouble to Pakistanis though and Pakistanis to Indians.

Not impressive at all, IMO.

I don't know if there will be a language barrier.

The choice was between Derek Walcott and Byron my two favorite poets.

Chose Byron because he looks much cooler.

Also your grandmother is a traitor. She chose a videshi poet and instead of swadeshi? :tsk:

My grandma is a brown saheb, born and brought up in ye old regency days, but damn for all that education casteist as hell in her early days, she threw a tantrum when my mom married my dad, grew to love him the most out of her extended family.

@KingMamba live in NYC, somehow I doubt the nightlife in any corner of India would impress someone from NYC, unless the brown domination and no goras around clicks with him.

Well yeah I have experienced the best nightlife in probaly the world over here so nyc ruined most other cities for me but I am currently shackled anyway so I meant in terms of good food and tourist attractions. Although I heard Goa has a nice night life.

Well yeah I have experienced the best nightlife in probaly the world over here so nyc ruined most other cities for me but I am currently shackled anyway so I meant in terms of good food and tourist attractions. Although I heard Goa has a nice night life.

Please carry plenty of protection, on one of our trips there a pal decided to go bareback with a gora, ended up with a vd, true story!

Many do.

You were included in others lol.

@RAMPAGE @Dillinger @KingMamba @Armstrong Alrighty guys peace. Probably not going to be on during the summer.....talk care all of you lovelies mwuahhhhhh!!! And stay safe! :smitten: You guys are freaken amazing people...so, stay awesome!!Talk to you all in a couple of months! :kiss3:

will miss you all xoxoxxoxox

Take care ZY, will mail.
Was good to have you back among us for a bit.:-):-):smitten:
Will miss you! :(

Bangalore,

Many do.
ak10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom