What's new

Billionaire's of Pakistan

Dude owns a NFL Team: Jacksonville Jaguars

nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-team-logo-300x300.png

That's BIG TIME.

I watched a special on him years ago.

He moved to the US as a teenager & had to spend his first nite in a YMCA. Had only $25/- in his pocket.

Worked, went to Uni and started some business in the 80's selling some kind of bumpers for pickups I think. Ended up buying the company & grew it into an empire.

Rest is history.

Sadly, never heard that he has ever done anything for his own. His right, I suppose.

There was also the story of the Pakistani-Christian guy (Michael Chowdry) who owned Atlas Air (Cargo), but he passed quite a while back. I think he died in a plane crash or something.

I remember he was ranked pretty high in Forbes too.

Atlas-Air-Boeing-747-400F-for-web.jpg

Dude owns a NFL Team: Jacksonville Jaguars

nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-team-logo-300x300.png

That's BIG TIME.

I watched a special on him years ago.

He moved to the US as a teenager & had to spend his first nite in a YMCA. Had only $25/- in his pocket.

Worked, went to Uni and started some business in the 80's selling some kind of bumpers for pickups I think. Ended up buying the company & grew it into an empire.

Rest is history.

Sadly, never heard that he has ever done anything for his own. His right, I suppose.

There was also the story of the Pakistani-Christian guy (Michael Chowdry) who owned Atlas Air (Cargo), but he passed quite a while back. I think he died in a plane crash or something.

I remember he was ranked pretty high in Forbes too.

Atlas-Air-Boeing-747-400F-for-web.jpg
You have to inculcate a strong sense of civic identity in your people so they have strong links to their country even if they don't live there anymore. The current generation to which I belong feels strongly about our ties to our country even if we have become expatriates for some reason. I have better hopes in this respect at least from my generation. We'd do something for our country regardless of an expectation of return/acknowledgment if life gives us a chance and we end up among the top dogs.

unless he gets Voting right in Pakistan, dont consider him Pakistani

He is not a pakistani.
You cant get rich in pakistan through hardwork as people hate سرمایہ دار
You can only get rich via corruption

this is musaddaq zulqarnain, he started by 10 spinning mills in 1992 and nows owns 11000, his company, interloop , produces 5% of the entire world supply of socks
his company pays workers handsomely, has modern day care centres

his company made a PAT of 224 million USD in this FY

but ofcouse, in @ziaulislam books, only imran khan is one single honest person in pakistan, 220 million Pakistanis are chors

this is musaddaq zulqarnain, he started by 10 spinning mills in 1992 and nows owns 11000, his company, interloop , produces 5% of the entire world supply of socks
his company pays workers handsomely, has modern day care centres

his company made a PAT of 224 million USD in this FY

but ofcouse, in @ziaulislam books, only imran khan is one single honest person in pakistan, 220 million Pakistanis are chors
There are execption
Our investment to gdp ratio and wealth creation is worst in region(forget the world)

Anyone can pick exception here and there..
Apart from real estate making wealth in manfacturing has been very difficult due to
High corruption
Low savings(no equity or borrowing available)
Red tape
And
Fear of retalaition

@Last starfighter, you have created a thread that portrays the wrong thing. About two months ago there was a thread about two Pakistani young men who suicided by jumping off mall floors ( at different times ) because of unemployment which lead to their increased poverty. They were starved of money and here you are, celebrating the excess money of a billionaire. Why should there be a billionaire who can have anything in the world and why should there be poor and middle class poor people who are hard put to obtain even basic necessities and are driven to suicide ? Will Bill Gates and Trump normally suffer like those two youngsters ?

There should be no socio-economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ). Every human should have potential for equal access to all goods and services in society. Money itself is an artificial construct, created for convenience in exchange of goods and services. It shouldn't be turned into something that defines societies and creates disparities, which the so-called democratic world have had for a long time. This idea of establishing a just and rational socio-economic system should be especially propagated by you a Muslim.

Last edited:
@Last starfighter, you have created a thread that portrays the wrong thing. About two months ago there was a thread about two Pakistani young men who suicided by jumping off mall floors ( at different times ) because of unemployment which lead to their increased poverty. They were starved of money and here you are, celebrating the excess money of a billionaire. Why should there be a billionaire who can have anything in the world and why should there be poor and middle class poor people who are hard put to obtain even basic necessities and are driven to suicide ? Will Bill Gates and Trump normally suffer like those two youngsters ?

There should be no socio-economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ). Every human should have potential for equal access to all goods and services in society. Money itself is an artificial construct, created for convenience in exchange of goods and services. It shouldn't be turned into something that defines societies and creates disparities, which the so-called democratic world have had for a long time. This idea of establishing a just and rational socio-economic system should be especially propagated by you a Muslim.
👍👍👍 Constructive criticism

Now I know why they banned you 🤣

Back
Top Bottom