What's new

Bill Gates defends China's coronavirus response: Billionaire says Beijing 'did a lot of things right

Well, if I am Bill Gates I would say everything Xi Jingping wants me to say as long as I can sell windows shit to China.

I don't think he really cares about selling to China. I think Silicon Valley has already accepted that they won't ever break into China, that's why they have jumped on the anti-China bandwagon.

Bill Gates wants complete social and political control.

He's not a good man, he is a fucking creep. He is trying to turn the USA into an authoritarian state like the PRC. He is obsessed with population control which also means he is obsessed with reducing the population even though he has kids himself. His vaccines have harmed and killed thousands of children in India and Africa.

ah ok. now I know that you are just like those batshit insane Republican antivaxxer conspiracy theory nuts.

He just wants to sell software to China.
Chinese knew the new pathogen SARS-2 is at least as deadly as SARS-1 and transmittable between humans by december 30 last year. That was revealed by the Wuhan lab itself. However it was concealed by Chinese authorities. Until they can’t deny. the new virus is said merely a flu. unfortunately WHO is a good stooge. Anyway looks there is a opportunity I will buy Microsoft shares.
Lol he warned about this in 2015 didn’t he ? Just because no government took such thing seriously you would blame origin right ?

Lol bill gates thinks the Chinese r as low IQ-ed as his countrymen.

He started the the whole pandemic, then pretends to lend china a help.

Cheap trick.

ah ok. now I know that you are just like those batshit insane Republican antivaxxer conspiracy theory nuts.

Bill Gates is from a long line of bankers. He is part of the Globalist cabal. They planted this virus in China in an effort to contain China, decouple China from the West, destroy the global economy and assert more control over Western society in order to maintain their own dominance.

Bill Gates is from a long line of bankers. He is part of the Globalist cabal. They planted this virus in China in an effort to contain China, decouple China from the West, destroy the global economy and assert more control over Western society in order to maintain their own dominance.
Bill gates the saint.....

....NOT.

I hope the Chinese government hands Microsoft a total ban.

Bill gates the saint.....

....NOT.

I hope the Chinese government hands Microsoft a total ban.

The guy has been obsessed with pandemics for years. He has constantly talked about how pandemics can bring about population reductions. His vaccines have poisoned and killed countless children in third world countries where he experiments on impoverished people with little rights and recourse. He has invested billions in vaccines and creating Covid-19 is a way for him to earn profits ham over first while solidifying control over society. In the meantime, planting it in China allows them to obscure the cause of the virus and easily delegitimize any findings that the Chinese govt. may find about the devious nature of the source of the virus because Western populations have already been conditioned to distrust anything from the CCP. It also allows the globalists the public anger needed to completely decouple from China and contain the biggest threat to their domination, which is China's continued growth. Expanding social and political control through this "manufactured crisis" allows them unprecedented power in Western society and shifting the West towards a more authoritarian model where they can amass more resources to contain China and also to emulate China in controlling society.

Is it a coincidence that the move "Pandemic" came out weeks before the Wuhan virus and it casted Bill Gates as a hero? The movie was funded by Bill Gates. LOL

man why do you talk like those Alex Jones conspiracy nutjobs? do you actually believe this?

Bill Gates is right, China did a lot of things right in their response.

Just like climate change. Nobody wants to admit it but China has done more to tackle climate change than any other country in the world.

Lol bill gates thinks the Chinese r as low IQ-ed as his countrymen.

He started the the whole pandemic, then pretends to lend china a help.

Cheap trick.

Obama's deep state developed the bioweapon.
Jewish zionists set up virus labs in China with the bioweapon to frame China.
trump's deep state released the virus.
gates and the WHO are part of the clean up crew - vaccines. Vaccines are going to be so safe, that they won't be tested on Africans.

trump - "blame the Democrats, blame the WHO, blame Fauci, blame bill gates, blame China, blame the media hoax"
trumptards: "blame 5G"

Back
Top Bottom