What's new

Bill Gates and Aamir Khan joint panel on NDTV "INDIA QUESTIONS"

Guys I thoroughly recommend watching this (IN FULL), it is just awe inspiring:

India Questions Bill Gates and Aamir Khan Video: NDTV.com

These, as the anchor says, truly are two of the greatest people alive on the planet today. Their words and passion are enough to make your eyes moisten.

The world needs more people like them.

@arp2041 @Dillinger @Koovie @kurup @KRAIT @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Shabz Nist @OrionHunter @blood @Star Wars @third eye @mirage2K @President @IndianArmy @sancho

Few days back, I saw it....:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, he is pretty much the epitome of an informed and responsible citizen.

I'm sorry, with remarks like this the only "idiot" is you. Listen to his comments and his words- what is he saying that has offended you so much? He is speaking the truth, forget that he's an actor or rich or anything else- listen to what he is saying. He has now tried to take talents, money and the platform he has and tried to use them for the good of all Indians.

Forget SRK, Salman, Ranbir, Kareena etc etc he is better than 99.9999% of HUMAN BEINGS.

Please FanBoy,

I don't think much of either of these guys just branding their product with their apparently flawless personality,which is adequately advertized.

Bill Gates just getting his fame and Aamir Khan for his movies and all the products he endorses.

Salman is not that human what u think off,, he has his own list of nuisances ,,
He had made the life of constable hell,,as he was the witness of car accident,,,,this is just 1 of a kind,,,,

Never the less he has done some good things too.....

I hate both Amir (a big mouth who doesnt do anything other then talking big )and Bill gates (a parasite who made an empire by stealing others talent)...

Salman is the real humanist ... Amir is just a Pseudo-Secular ... Anti-Hindu ... he should better makes shows for the terrorism and violence spread in his community ... solve it and 50% problems of India is solved ...

I do not understand the need to bring SRK or Salman into this. What ever they may be good or bad it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Amir in my opinion had a great depth of understanding and attention to the smaller details which are affecting society today , for a superstar like him to take the time to invest so much of his personal time and to bring out the ills of society in the way he did with SMJ . hats off to him .

Bill gates in my opinion has helped India immensely . it was his work with the govt of India which was responsible for eradicating polio in India . so in my book he truly deserves respect.

I do not understand the need to bring SRK or Salman into this. What ever they may be good or bad it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Amir in my opinion had a great depth of understanding and attention to the smaller details which are affecting society today , for a superstar like him to take the time to invest so much of his personal time and to bring out the ills of society in the way he did with SMJ . hats off to him .

Bill gates in my opinion has helped India immensely . it was his work with the govt of India which was responsible for eradicating polio in India . so in my book he truly deserves respect.
Exactly you get it. Even if Aamir is not going to achieve 1/100th of the results Bill Getes with (due to the huge disparity in means available to them) he still deserves the greatest of respect. He is clearly very well read on the issues facing India today and is proactive in fixing what he can of at least highlighting it. The rest of these Bolloywood "celebrities" can't even be compared to him- such comparisons don't reflect well on either side. Instead of paying lip service like 9/10 Bollywood stars, Aamir is actually doing SOMETHING. In every such interview he does it is clear that there is actually substance to his words whereas other celebrities speaking in the same subjects use the same old tired analogies and words and just come across plain ignorant.

If everyone in India was as aware and motivated as Aamir Khan, India would be decades ahead of where it is now in terms of devlopment and mindset. His informed and progressive views are lovely to hear.

No two ways about it, this guy truly is a great human being (as is mr Gates).

Exactly you get it. Even if Aamir is not going to achieve 1/100th of the results Bill Getes with (due to the huge disparity in means available to them) he still deserves the greatest of respect. He is clearly very well read on the issues facing India today and is proactive in fixing what he can of at least highlighting it. The rest of these Bolloywood "celebrities" can't even be compared to him- such comparisons don't reflect well on either side. Instead of paying lip service like 9/10 Bollywood stars, Aamir is actually doing SOMETHING. In every such interview he does it is clear that there is actually substance to his words whereas other celebrities speaking in the same subjects use the same old tired analogies and words and just come across plain ignorant.

If everyone in India was as aware and motivated as Aamir Khan, India would be decades ahead of where it is now in terms of devlopment and mindset. His informed and progressive views are lovely to hear.

No two ways about it, this guy truly is a great human being (as is mr Gates).

You see aamir said one thing which i agree with the most . dont worry what the govt can do . see what you can do for the people who are not as fortunate as you .

You see aamir said one thing which i agree with the most . dont worry what the govt can do . see what you can do for the people who are not as fortunate as you .

Another thing he said which I agree with a lot bit I think is not said all that often in India at all- don't and everything in the govt, we (Indians) have to ask questions of ourselves. The govt cannot changed mindsets- this is somthing we have to do as a society- introspection. How can you expect 550 people (parliament) to change a country as big as India and 1.2+ billion people? You can't.

He's absolutely right, all too often Indians blame the govt for every single issue in India which is absurd. Indian society needs to reform itself.

Also I like his story about the malnutrition campaign- cross party committee looking to seriously cut malnutrition among infants purely for the good of these children and India- not petty poltics/vote banks. But this story went complety unreported as the media is too busy trying to paint ALL politicians as crooks and this because of this reporting the public have no appetitie to listen to such good reports as they are too busy believing the lie that all politicians are crooks. And as a result soapy Indians lose faith in the system and one has to ask why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom