What's new

Bilawal Zardari should not forget that his dad submitted affidavit of being a mental case:MQM

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bilawal Zardari before critisizing Musharaf should not forget his dad submitted affidavit of being a mental case:MQM

Zardari Dementia disorder was used to skip hundreds of court appearances in Pakistan and Swiss courts

Akram Sheikh who is government Prosecutor against Musharaf was Zardaris Lawyer when he submitted such affidavits

Last edited:
lol... did he say something about terrorist altaf ?

Good one, but notice how MQM is supporting Mushi even more than his own party APML.. :coffee:

Chief Marshal Law Administrators of Pakistan

"NANA G" INCLUDED

Bc-etIdIQAEvcAw.jpg:large

Zardari submitted affidavit of being a mental case: Sheikh Rasheed

For 8 years Zardari used a Stick to walk and a collar on his neck to get pardoned from courts

do you guys know he just tweet for attention and you people give to him :lol:

He is chairman of second largest party. This is not joke. We agree or disagree. Chairman to chairman hota hai. :p
chairman my *** he born from zardari and BB sex and he is one of those millions sperms so we have to respect this joker because that day he run fast and reached to egg ? i don't see any achievement then this from him .:disagree:

so basically mqm is out for dictator mushy :lol:

jis gamlay mayn khud palay hayn us ka ihtesab ye kesay kar saktay hayn?

this drama based on Hypocrisy will fall flat

Last edited:
chairman my *** he born from zardari and BB sex and he is one of those millions sperms so we have to respect this joker because that day he run fast and reached to egg ? i don't see any achievement then this from him .:disagree:
:omghaha:
Imran Bhai u rockk!! This should be used as a textbook joke against dynastic politics and nepotism.

Back
Top Bottom