What's new

Bilawal says he will be Pakistan's PM in 2018

JugG3rNaut

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Continuing his tirade against the government, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari said he will be contesting in the 2018 general elections and is confident that he will win.

"I will become the next prime minister of Pakistan," Bilawal said addressing party workers in Lahore on Saturday.

Criticising Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Bilawal said the premier had failed to fulfil his duties to the country and that he should now consider packing up. Bilawal and his supporters then began to chant slogans of "Go Nawaz, go".

"Even after serving in the position three times, if he (Nawaz) isn't ready to do his job, I'll do it. I'm ready to do it," the 28-year-old PPP chairman said, adding that he will run on his slain mother's seat in the 2018 election.

"Politics is jihaad for us," the party chief added. "We will not drag it through the dirt," he said, claiming that government offices across all provinces will hoist the PPP's flag after the 2018 general election.

Bilawal said the government had failed to implement the National Action Plan (NAP) and that it was time for the government to admit to its failures.

Published in Dawn December 3rd, 2016

"Politics is jihaad for us," the party chief added. "We will not drag it through the dirt," he said, claiming that government offices across all provinces will hoist the PPP's flag after the 2018 general election.
can someone explain if his intentions are to change the flag of Pakistan that hoist on government institutions?

btw, can we look outside the circle of this generation of elite i.e. Hassan, Hussain, Maryam, Hamza, Bilawal, Monis, etc etc for our Premier, can we?

Look we should prove to world that we are an open minded progressive society.. if we can have a male pm and female pm... why cant
we have bit of both in one pm??

I admire your sense of humor....Also that funny comment of yours in every thread :

Statement should be come from Sir G Kal Indian DGMO.....:lol: :enjoy:

I was ill, exhausted due to over load of work at office, After listening to his BS I am like "Da Bs Tmmm" :victory:.When he can have hope today i must announce publicly "I am going to be dictator for America in next month"

We will make History again , by Electing Second Women PM in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan .. :pakistan:
not just him we have so many in line to become the PM of Pakistan Bilawal , Marium Nawaz , Malala , Hamza Shahbaz :hitwall:

We will be the first country to elect a transgender as our PM.

He will also be the last PM bcz his father the then president would finish the job he failed to complete last time which is destroying pakistan.

This nation elects this clown to power then we really are hopeless and lost and doomed.

Back
Top Bottom