What's new

Bilawal promulgates ‘cultural emergency’

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
661818-Bilawal-1390339065-408-640x480.JPG

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on Tuesday said culture was in danger and expeditious acts were needed to protect it.

“The Sindh Festival will make us aware of our existence,’ he said as he appeared on television screens in an advertising campaign on Tuesday.

Bilawal announced promulgating a cultural emergency to protect Sindh’s culture. He said the heritage was under threat and he was announcing the festival to protect it.

“I am reaching out to you to seek your help,” he said.

He said the festival would start from the first week of February and its celebrations would be held across Sindh including at thousands of years old archeological sites at Mohenjo-Daro and Makli.

Bilawal said the festival would be infused in the spirit of celebration.

“This will be the beginning of our annual cultural festivities. This is the sign of our progress. This is the first step towards the protection of our cultural centres,” he added.

Sindh Festival: Bilawal promulgates ‘cultural emergency’ – The Express Tribune

What a clown ? This guy is fast becoming irrelevant...
When was he ever relevant? He himself prob has no clue about culture...just a puppet to be used based on his blood line connection....I mean seriously they use their Maternal last name rather than the embarrassing clown paternal one!

When was he ever relevant? He himself prob has no clue about culture...just a puppet to be used based on his blood line connection....I mean seriously they use their Maternal last name rather than the embarrassing clown paternal one!

It is a small wonder he has not dropped the last name Zardari altogether, Lol....

lol i just done see him making any progress in sindh especially if he's stuck sitting in his bunker :disagree:

no educational emergency, no emergency to end poverty.... but lets ave cultural emergency, dance garibo !

SkeletonDance.gif

We should call him Bilawal "Twitter pehlvan" Zardari

PS. as in "macchar pehlvan"

Back
Top Bottom