What's new

Featured Bilawal demands COAS and DG ISI to investigate alleged abduction of IG Sindh

It would be a day of celebration and joy, when someone (God sent) would put a bullet through the heads of bilawal idiot and his traitor father, zardari.
Nahain..... plz nahin.... Zaradai haram ka bhee bhutto ki tarhan never dying bitch ban jaye ga.... aur Bialwal Zardari amr ho jaye ga, again under bhutoo crap.... coz awam kutti hai hamare... us ko kutton or insaan main farak karna abhe tak nahin aya....

Aaj bhee u see morons, following maryam, bilawal etc etc.... kuch aik plate birayni paay aur kuch haram ko chaalo rakhnaay kaay liye....

It is still PTI government that pressurised Sindh police. No boots involved that all patwaris and jayalas are pointing to.
It was counter pressure. Real pressure was from PPP govt on Sindh police to not file FIR against Captain Safdar

Who (internal and external actors) would and is already benefiting from this possible internal turmoil?

Yes apparantly it's a calculated move to tame down ppp which ultimately will fail pdm in coming weeks. Federal govt is deliberately silent on this as well.
Pppp thinks pml n is done and they would be back on central stage
COAS feeling the heat coz Sindh police is going on holidays after their IG was threatened and humiliated by unknown persons. It seems like an inside job or blue on blue. Fight within institutions has begun, which i predicted long time a ago. If we don’t get rid of Niazi, we are on our way to self destruction.
Yes..i agree
We have two options
1. Either accept maryum as queen and bilawal as king
Or
2. Reform the politicians so they stop interfering in police and stop doing neoptism and corruption

As a huge majority of pakistani like wipping *** of nawaz and bilawal it might well be the first ..

Even quaid tomb is no longer sacred

If this sector commander thingy is true. It means establisment messed up big time.

1) First they sent Nawaz despite IKs reservations
2) Had there not been an FIR would have been much better for state, federal govt and armed forces. PTI was already creating noise on political front. Imagine what kind public narrative could have build with this issue in hand.

So its time for NRO 2.0. At least PPP will stand to benefit a great deal. Unless something completely opp comes in investigation.

Even if boots were involved I fail to see the issue?

The father of the nation was disrespected and the police weren't filing a FIR. Is izzat of this worthless police, or patwaris and jiyalas above the Quaid???
He wasn't disrespected. Safdar just highlighted a part of our history eating dust. It was Ayub who called Fatima jinnah a traitor and raw agent. Safdar said madre millat zindabad. How is that disrespect. The slogan carried a hidden msg for the establishment about what they did to Fatima Jinnah.
Ap bas niazi sab kai uthao.

He wasn't disrespected. Safdar just highlighted a part of our history eating dust. It was Ayub who called Fatima jinnah a traitor and raw agent. Safdar said madre millat zindabad. How is that disrespect. The slogan carried a hidden msg for the establishment about what they did to Fatima Jinnah.
Ap bas niazi sab kai uthao.
Ok give me the location of the graves of your family and relatives. I'll go chant slogans there and do gestures like a chimpanzee, just like Safdar was doing.

Then we will see if you have the same opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom