What's new

Bilawal Bhutto more ‘influential’ than Bush

mujahideen

Reaction score
Bilawal Bhutto more ‘influential’ than Bush

LAHORE: Pakistan People’s Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari may be included in TIME magazine’s 2008 list of the top 100 influential people in the world. According to a report posted on the Hindustan Times website on Monday, Bilawal, 19, has already gained 7,875 votes and is currently at number 20, much ahead of US President George Bush and presidential hopefuls Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton and John McCain. The list presents Bilawal’s positives as “announcing his intention to finish school at Christ Church before entering politics” and the fact that he “practically admitted his appointment in the wake of his mother’s assassination was largely symbolic”. TIME magazine is currently inviting readers to vote for people who shape the world and deserve a spot on its annual list. The list will be published in the magazine’s next issue.

daily times monitor

I swear man this kid is being given the status of Shansha-I-Pakistan, he makes Pakistan sound like a Kingdom and now it is his turn to inherate to throne. I mean he is a mere puppet moving where ever his father moves him.
I mean what does this kid know about Pakistan, he cant even speak urdu right. He has been out of the country most of his life. He has lived a life of a spoiled brat what does he know about the poor. Where he goes he has imported cars around him, has he ever even seen a Kachi Basti.

Its really worthwile for the positive identity & recognition of the Greater Pakistan!
Elder may compromised with the running worst situation to survive as it is, But there is a big hope from youth of our home land to make brighter image of Pakistan.

Bilawal Bhotto has natural innocent feelings as yet, hope he may be same dedicated for long future, as his present positive approach.
He may also get the lesson from this Poll results, that the peoples over the world always appreciate positive nice thinkings!

This poll may encourge him and other youth, to be remain familier as same for his whole long life.

The latest is that his rating have DROPPED and his ratings are equal to MUSHARRAF !

Following behind is General kiyani.....

Someone should do Pakistan a favor & help us get rid of bhutto/shariff dynasty.

Guys go to the TIME magazine website and vote. Last I checked Bilawal has fallen dramatically and President Musharraf, General Kayani and Prime Minister Gillani are ahead of him.

Guys go to the TIME magazine website and vote. Last I checked Bilawal has fallen dramatically and President Musharraf, General Kayani and Prime Minister Gillani are ahead of him.

Where is it on Times website? Mushy mushy here i come. :oops:

Someone should do Pakistan a favor & help us get rid of bhutto/shariff dynasty.

Dear AR,

The best person who could have done that was Gen M when he got one of the most popular mandate in modern times any Dictator has got.

Blame HIM and no one else. If Pakistan elects Bilawal then they will get 20 years of feudal rule and ultimate subjugation to the USA.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom