What's new

Bihar teen arrested for pro-Pakistan slogan on Facebook

We live in a region where people get booked/ killed/ chastised for all sorts of things.

Blasphemy, cows, insulting flags, throwing stones, making rascals sit on jeeps, interest in sites of banned or terrorist organizations, the food we eat, making racist or casteist remarks.Possibly criticizing the Army too may soon get added to this growing list.

Nothing wrong in booking someone if his remarks about an 'enemy' state hurt the feelings of others. The man knew what he was doing & should therefore be prepared to bear the consequences of his act.
We should provide good hot treatment to his butt and then release him if nothing more is found against him. I wonder what it takes to give birth to such disgusting people.

You trying to make it look like "Regions" fault and not your country's new found courage to openly impose extreme Hindu practices on masses taking away their basic rights, making suppressed people look at Pakistan as their saviour and a model for liberty, freedom and human rights.

We live in a region where people get booked/ killed/ chastised for all sorts of things.

Blasphemy, cows, insulting flags, throwing stones, making rascals sit on jeeps, interest in sites of banned or terrorist organizations, the food we eat, making racist or casteist remarks.Possibly criticizing the Army too may soon get added to this growing list.

Nothing wrong in booking someone if his remarks about an 'enemy' state hurt the feelings of others. The man knew what he was doing & should therefore be prepared to bear the consequences of his act.

Blasphemy, cows, insulting flags, throwing stones, making rascals sit on jeeps, interest in sites of banned or terrorist organizations, the food we eat, making racist or casteist remarks
That major should have been awarded a maha vir chakra for that gallant and honorable act instead of getting booked.

You trying to make it look like "Regions" fault and not your country's new found courage to openly impose extreme Hindu practices on masses taking away their basic rights

This Govt did not write the Constitution of India.

making suppressed people look at Pakistan as their saviour and a model for liberty, freedom and human rights.

Those who feel suppressed are free to cross over to their ' savior' . If they happen to be Ahmadis or Shias they will find no saviors there though.

That major should have been awarded a maha vir chakra for that gallant and honorable act instead of getting booked.

Was he booked ?

What is your knowledge regarding this? Don't spam here without any basic knowledge
So you have done no research,otherwise you could have shared that "knowledge"with all the other as well.

Not just modi govt but any govt. You will face music if you sing Pakistan in India .
you guys are so insecure.
here in my city Peshawar even in our neighbourhood our youth and mature ones as well celebrate indian victory at cricket big international events even if the the match is against Pakistan. my area jolts with celebratory firing and nobody arrest them.

you guys are so insecure.
here in my city Peshawar even in our neighbourhood our youth and mature ones as well celebrate indian victory at cricket big international events even if the the match is against Pakistan. my area jolts with celebratory firing and nobody arrest them.
Good now say India zindabad here and on you FB for India's yesterday's victory and show the world you guys have no In securities.

Good now say India zindabad here and on you FB for India's yesterday's victory and show the world you guys have no In securities.
Jay Hind.

and btw i don't use FB otherwise i would have there too.
nobody would arrest you for saying india zindabad here in Pakistan.
your fellows here were recalling that flag hoisting incident which in my opinion have different dynamics. though in my city nobody will arrest you even for that.

:-):pakistan::china::cheers::cheesy:

As tensions rise between India and Pakistan, a 15-year old boy from Bihar was today arrested for posting "Pakistan Zindabad" on his Facebook profile.

The district police has arrested Afsar Khan after the locals filed a complaint against him for hurting their sentiments.

In a similar incident in April this year, a man in his 20s from Muzaffarnagar was arrested for posting objectionable content against particular community on Facebook. He was booked under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and the Information Technology Act.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bihar-pro-pakistan-facebook/1/969115.html
Absolutely stupid decision.
Any Indian citizen should have the freedom to say whatever he wants, whether it is hail hitler, pakistan zindabad or hail hydra.
This stupidity needs to stop.

i remember a pakistan cricket fan who hoist Indian flag, and get 10 years prison. so who have the morel to speak?

Afghan refugees celebrated India win over Pakistan in WC 2011 in Pakistan. Yet Pakistan respected their views, albeit very provocation celebration.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom