What's new

Bihar election

main-qimg-d49e70f87c163521088379b086e2593b

This guy, Jitam Ram Manjhi once occupied a Key position in the Nitish Kumar’s Council, just like Lord Vayrs did on Queen Cersei’s Small Council . But now he has shifted his loyalty to Narendra Modi and hopes to get his reward in case team BJP wins.

main-qimg-78fc2d29b2f5554b8bff900fd28a27c7

Upender Kushwaha, this guy was a nobody and was in exile until Narendra Modi allied with him. Earlier an ally of Nitish Kumar, he now has joined Team BJP and hopes to regain his lost respect. Just the way Ser Jorah was to Cersei and now desperately wants to reinvent himself.

Now, the Others:
main-qimg-4172785941c1a0da6fe704bcd0fff676

This gentleman, Pappu Yadav was once an ally to the Lalu Yadav and Nitish Kumar, the Lannisters and the Baratheons of Bihar of Bihar politics. He was till recently accused in Ajit Sarkar murder case and has been acquitted for the lack of evidence. Now, he has ditched the Alliance and is alone and wandering and wants to have some pie.

As if this was not enough, Asaduddin Owaisi has entered Bihar politics like the High Sparrow and is punishing Nitish Kumar and Lalu Yadav just like the High Septon punished Cersei in Walk of Shame.
main-qimg-ebd5391cdda85655682b07647b6143da

And yes, if you want to know who is the Lord Eddard Stark of Bihar politics. It was this guy, Jai Prakash Narayan, principled to the core. He could have gotten the throne to himself, but he did not want it. Those close to him have betrayed his ideologies and his principles.
main-qimg-eda65b5dec0c356727eadd87da1bc88b

So, tell me whether you find Bihar politics interesting or not.

And which House are you rooting for, The Targaryens or The Lannisters and more importantly who will occupy the Iron Throne.
main-qimg-f25bf189059406080e871ec5ec36e8d2

A great analogy by samir Kumar from quora. Winter is coming:partay:

main-qimg-d49e70f87c163521088379b086e2593b

This guy, Jitam Ram Manjhi once occupied a Key position in the Nitish Kumar’s Council, just like Lord Vayrs did on Queen Cersei’s Small Council . But now he has shifted his loyalty to Narendra Modi and hopes to get his reward in case team BJP wins.

main-qimg-78fc2d29b2f5554b8bff900fd28a27c7

Upender Kushwaha, this guy was a nobody and was in exile until Narendra Modi allied with him. Earlier an ally of Nitish Kumar, he now has joined Team BJP and hopes to regain his lost respect. Just the way Ser Jorah was to Cersei and now desperately wants to reinvent himself.

Now, the Others:
main-qimg-4172785941c1a0da6fe704bcd0fff676

This gentleman, Pappu Yadav was once an ally to the Lalu Yadav and Nitish Kumar, the Lannisters and the Baratheons of Bihar of Bihar politics. He was till recently accused in Ajit Sarkar murder case and has been acquitted for the lack of evidence. Now, he has ditched the Alliance and is alone and wandering and wants to have some pie.

As if this was not enough, Asaduddin Owaisi has entered Bihar politics like the High Sparrow and is punishing Nitish Kumar and Lalu Yadav just like the High Septon punished Cersei in Walk of Shame.
main-qimg-ebd5391cdda85655682b07647b6143da

And yes, if you want to know who is the Lord Eddard Stark of Bihar politics. It was this guy, Jai Prakash Narayan, principled to the core. He could have gotten the throne to himself, but he did not want it. Those close to him have betrayed his ideologies and his principles.
main-qimg-eda65b5dec0c356727eadd87da1bc88b

So, tell me whether you find Bihar politics interesting or not.

And which House are you rooting for, The Targaryens or The Lannisters and more importantly who will occupy the Iron Throne.
main-qimg-f25bf189059406080e871ec5ec36e8d2

A great analogy by samir Kumar from quora. Winter is coming:partay:
Did you get this from Quora? One of my friend has wrote this.

PS: Oh sorry, You have already mentioned his name in last.

Am in Bihar right now. Things not so rosy on ground. Infighting among BJP workers on many seats. BJP workers not willing to campaign for allies' seats enthusiastically. BJP + is ahead but not by margin. At least 20-25 more Modi rallies needed.

25 ?I think just 9 more !
Yes media is reporting serious infighting in bhaglapur seats.
Gatbhandan is also broke on ground i heard

25 ?I think just 9 more !
Yes media is reporting serious infighting in bhaglapur seats.
Gatbhandan is also broke on ground i heard

MGB was never a single block. So this was expected from them. BJP+ is developing last minute glitches which should be rectified at the earliest. Even MY Votecutwa ( vote cutter ) candidates have not been propped up in many seats.

Am in Bihar right now. Things not so rosy on ground. Infighting among BJP workers on many seats. BJP workers not willing to campaign for allies' seats enthusiastically. BJP + is ahead but not by margin. At least 20-25 more Modi rallies needed.

This is concerning. BJP should not squander this opportunity by silly bickering. Hope all gets resolved soon.

Guys what's happening I see lot of negative reports about BJP . Why is modi not campaigning ? Are they gonna loose that would be very sad if its true

Guys what's happening I see lot of negative reports about BJP . Why is modi not campaigning ? Are they gonna loose that would be very sad if its true
The reports are coming from congi paid stooges, modi will start campaigning soon, more than 20-25 rallies.

See this सट्टाबाजार ने बिहार में बनाई भाजपा की सरकार, जानिए दिलचस्प आंकड़े 13104502

जागरण ब्यूरो, नई दिल्ली। बिहार चुनाव परिणामों को लेकर राजनीतिक विश्लेषक भले माथापच्ची करने में जुटें हों, लेकिन देश का सट्टा बाजार भाजपा नेतृत्व वाली राष्ट्रीय जनतांत्रिक गठबंधन की जीत को लेकर आश्वस्त है। अभी दो चरणों का चुनाव होना बाकी है, लेकिन जयपुर, कोलकाता, दिल्ली, मुंबई और इंदौर के सट्टेबाज राजग को 128 से लेकर 150 सीटें जीतने का दावा करने लगे हैं।

वहीं उन्हें जदयू-राजद-कांग्रेस के महागठबंधन के सीटों की संख्या तीन अंकों तक भी कठिनाई से पहुंचती दिख रही है। पिछले साल लोकसभा चुनाव में भी सबसे पहले सट्टा बाजार ने ही नरेंद्र मोदी के नेतृत्व में स्पष्ट बहुमत मिलने का दावा किया था ।

सबसे आश्वस्त मुंबई के सट्टेबाज

बिहार में राजग की सरकार बनने के प्रति सबसे अधिक आश्वस्त मुंबई के सट्टेबाज हैं। यहां के सट्टेबाजों का मानना है कि अकेले भाजपा बिहार में सरकार बनाने के जादुई आंकड़े को पार कर सकती है। 243 सदस्यों वाली विधानसभा में सरकार बनाने के लिए 122 सीटों की जरूरत है। मुंबई के सट्टेबाज अकेले भाजपा को 120 से 126 सीटें मिलने की उम्मीद कर रहे हैं। भाजपा के सहयोगी दलों के साथ राजग की सीटों के आंकड़ा 138 से 150 तक कुछ भी हो सकता है। जबकि लालू यादव-नीतीश कुमार का महागठबंधन 70 से 90 सीटों तक सिमट सकता है।

ये भी पढ़ेंः जेडीयू का पाकिस्तान कनेक्शनः ट्विटर पर फंसे नेता, खूब उड़ा मजाक

जयपुर और कोलकाता के सट्टेबाजों का दावा

जयपुर और कोलकाता के सट्टेबाजार में राजग को सबसे कम सीटें मिलने का दाव लगाया जा रहा है, लेकिन ये भी जीत के आंकड़े 122 से छह-सात सीटें ज्यादा ही हैं। यहां भी महागठबंधन को 100 सीटें से अधिक नहीं दी जा रही हैं।

दिल्ली और इंदौर के सट्टेबाजों ने राजग को दिलाई 130-136 सीटें

दिल्ली और इंदौर के सट्टेबाज राजग को 130 से 136 सीटें मिलने का दावा कर रहे हैं, जिनमें अकेले भाजपा की 97 से 103 हो सकती हैं। इनमें दिल्ली के सट्टाबाजार में राजग को 130-132 और महागठबंधन को 99 तक सीटें मिलना तय माना जा रहा है। देश के भीतर सट्टे का रेट तय करने में केंद्रीय भूमिका निभाने वाले इंदौर के सट्टेबाजार में राजग को 134 से 136 मिलने का दावा किया जा रहा है, वहीं महागठबंधन के 100 का आंकड़ा छूने में संदेह जताया जा रहा है।

A Today's Chanakya insider says BJP lags Phase1 by 3%, leads Phase2 by 2%, leads Phase3 by 5%. Overall BJP gain.

Back
Top Bottom