What's new

Bihar CM dubs upper caste people as foreigners

Can you give the example of any locality by which i can understand (in your ways) what is a real 'difference'...

I mean there is not that much difference in there race.In our state you can easily find out uppercastes and SC/ST and their facial difference.

I mean there is not that much difference in there race.In our state you can easily find out uppercastes and SC/ST and their facial difference.
may be because all of them are mixed dravidian+Aryan race, :undecided: or also because Bihar ranks third in highest number of SC and ST's in India.

By Dravidian, I mean to say the local inhabitants of that time during Aryan invasion....

In theory Dravidians in Kerala means Meditarranean people
arrived in Kerala coast around 700BC.After 300BC Aryans came to our land.

In theory Dravidians in Kerala means Meditarranean people
arrived in Kerala coast around 700BC.After 300BC Aryans came to our land.
But according to Aryan invasion theory, the Aryans pushed the local residents deeper in India (i.e. In south India)....

But according to Aryan invasion theory, the Aryans pushed the local residents deeper in India (i.e. In south India)....

Negritoes was the first human race arrived in our nation thousands of years ago,then Proto Australoids.But they could expand in to our subcontinent at that time.Then the Meditarranean peoples came ,majorities of present Keralites ancestors were these Meditarraneans .They could successfuly expand in to NI at that time.AIT is a myth.But last invaders were these Europeans.They awere all mixed up.

Now entire nation have a mixed race.

Back
Top Bottom